WHAT KILLED YOU?

Game has became totally unbalanced in terms of Damage from monsters compared to normal, Cruel and Merciless. It i just insane, today i ripped with perfect gear maxxed out ress 65% phys reduction in docks Cruel.

THose dogs and Beyond monsters do so much damage, it is just totally fucked. Me and VPn from Detox both ripped insta like, super insta in a second + he had frezze ele prolif and we couldnt manage it both maxxed.

Best regards Fary, totally have to quit this until balanced or something. Second time in few days, made rage quit thread before and gave it another chance. Now i see it's not worth. Characters don't last at all anymore, i just feel like i'm forced to reroll all the time now, like i'm crazy or something =/.

@GGG this sucks to be honest.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Aug 29, 2014, 7:19:35 AM
Currently only in beyond league:

I've died once because I just didn't watch my HP, didn't chug pos.

Not a big deal. Planning to lvl up both my marauder and ranger right now. Hardcore of course, would never touch softcore.
path of exile expert
Game has became totally unbalanced in terms of Damage from monsters compared to normal, Cruel and Merciless. It i just insane, today i ripped with perfect gear maxxed out ress 65% phys reduction in docks Cruel.

THose dogs and Beyond monsters do so much damage, it is just totally fucked. Me and VPn from Detox both ripped insta like, super insta in a second + he had frezze ele prolif and we couldnt manage it both maxxed.

Best regards Fary, totally have to quit this until balanced or something. Second time in few days, made rage quit thread before and gave it another chance. Now i see it's not worth. Characters don't last at all anymore, i just feel like i'm forced to reroll all the time now, like i'm crazy or something =/.

@GGG this sucks to be honest.

I mean c'mon THis is too much even though it is HC league, it i just too much to handle =/.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

Last edited by Farystar on Aug 29, 2014, 7:34:02 AM
^meh at double posting..

Died at lvl 4 to rhoas in beyond in the first 5 minutes of the league :P

Now im 84 and havent died since :P
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
1. desync
2. not enough sleep
3. desync + OP beyond mobs
There were times people could keep HC characters and Had some viable high level ones to farm with. Nooow, you get killed, before you can think and it's not fun to loose soo many of them.

"
Farystar wrote:

THose dogs and Beyond monsters do so much damage

I cant believe players still die to voidbearers after multiple nerfs to them

Get some skills, really
"
Mahesys wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:

Get some skills, really

Try 20 pack of blue ones with beyond monster atop. Good luck and don't tell me about skills with more than 2 years of experience.

Problem is, because usually in Cruel beyond monsters become too hard and you have to kite often, than you get few packs of blues on you and map gets crowded and you you don't have time to portal out, cause of their speed mods =_=.

Last edited by Farystar on Aug 29, 2014, 9:35:07 AM
"
Mahesys wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:

Get some skills, really

Those dogs now have FarShot mod. For some builds (in progress) it really harts bad.
"
Oiranoiccid wrote:
"
Mahesys wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:

Get some skills, really

Those dogs now have FarShot mod. For some builds (in progress) it really harts bad.

+10 for some common sense thinking finally :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info