WHAT KILLED YOU?

"
Emphasy wrote:
Since I know "death to strongbox" too well.

I cast Lightning Warp and open the box. Regardless what happens I warp away from it. So casting lightning warp -> opening strongbox -> getting beamed away is my standard procedure. With 60% reduced duration or so it basically ports you instantly after clicking the box solving most of my strongbox deaths.

learned new things now and then. thx
Beyond flame surge bitches and too much courage of my part.
IGN: INativityInBlackI/Unchainedd
I crashed in merciless ledge in beyond as a pack of flame surgers spawned.
Jon Lajoie killed me. With guns.

ign: ecogen
An exile 1 shoted me with flame blast

I was mad as fuck lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Died to Strongbox today. Not the mobs it summoned, just poison cloud.
Opening lag + Poison cloud release mod = gg

Is there any way of coming over that strongbox opening lag?
died just 1 time at beyond (lvl 48) right now

was because my router got his 24h disconnect and i was solo at city of sarns ...

bad timing... but now im lvl 76 again :D
"
draygourn wrote:
"
Emphasy wrote:

I cast Lightning Warp and open the box. Regardless what happens I warp away from it. So casting lightning warp -> opening strongbox -> getting beamed away is my standard procedure. With 60% reduced duration or so it basically ports you instantly after clicking the box solving most of my strongbox deaths.

"

I think if you use lightning-warp towards the top right or left corner you can even escape the huge range of the frost-nova. The short freeze (if it summons anything not already loaded, iE skeletons or an exile not already in that area) will still happen, but it is less likely to kill you.
"
Emphasy wrote:
Spoiler
"
draygourn wrote:
"
Emphasy wrote:

"

I think if you use lightning-warp towards the top right or left corner you can even escape the huge range of the frost-nova. The short freeze (if it summons anything not already loaded, iE skeletons or an exile not already in that area) will still happen, but it is less likely to kill you.

Thanks for the tip, will try that one out!
phys reflect - rock-elemental group, in the middle they had the reflect elite, and i didnt see the spikes because of too many rock-elementals surrounding him. Since new patch glasscannon gets owned then easily :)
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info