[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Hello i would like to join you guild. Im rather new to the game and am looking for a friendly guild to join!

IGN: SpectralThrowDankSkill
Yo i would like to join your guild. I have been playing on and off since the beta(1000 hours). But every time i got lvls pasts 60 another game would peak my intrest. This is my game for years to come tho.

IGN: psykotemplr
Last edited by psykodoughboy on Dec 23, 2015, 4:07:25 PM
Last edited by Saan3k on Sep 5, 2016, 3:04:52 PM
I'd like to join: IGN HawkeyeLongknife
Looking to join a casual guild
Experienced player/ gamer, but still figuring this game and all the ins and outs.
Older in body, not in mind.

Thank you in advance.
Looking for a casual and helpful guild. I'm new to the POE scene, but willing to help any way I can. Sounds like a great guild to join, and I hope I'll be able to join it! I switch between a lot of characters so I can't give a specific one I'll be on.
I'd like to join this guild as well, I have played since beta, and mostly HC.
Standard has been my play in the last few years, only recently going to a league (talismanSC).
Playing on talismanSC currently on Spittinatem, a Frost Blades/Wild Strike Scion.
Last edited by slimryda on Dec 24, 2015, 9:49:32 PM
Would like to join this guild. been around since beta and i usually hope back in every league. Running a crit bladfall build in Talisman SC
Sick of running maps alone. Casual player.

Ran Vampire Piggy Hunters when I played EVE so I figured I better join Piggies. :)

High char atm is Shadow lvl 71 in standard.
Last edited by spooticusmaximus on Dec 25, 2015, 10:00:51 PM
Hello :) . Im also bored on running maps and content alone so would like to join your group.

Playing from EU

IGN : _VoRtExx_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info