[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Would like to join, and I'm in standard.
IGN: Deiryyn
The clan sounds great, I'd like to join. Old hand at D2, but new to POE (a couple weeks in). I could use a bit of help, but will happily pay it forward when I know what I'm doing.

Playing a lvl 59 Marauder on Standard, IGN: NeroFire
I'd like to know more about the guild. Msg me ign Chronograph.
I am a returning casual player looking for casual friendly guild. I am certaining a beginner when it comes to PoE. I am not sure of the "application" process, but would be interested in seeing if PIG and myself would be a good fit.
would be interested in joining, just want some people to do end game content with etc.
Hey there. I'm a fairly new player to Poe having recently come from games like Diablo3, Football Manager 15 and Golf Shot Online.

Looking to be part of group to gain knowledge then help newer players in return.

I live near Brisbane in Australia and at the moment am playing regular but aren't afraid to HC.
Hi, I'm looking for guild, 20yo, Living in UK.
Mainly playing meele builds, theorycrafting all day, got TS and everything.
Playing quite a lot during the day.

Atm I'm also playing League of Legends, but for now I still have more time for POE.
Would be glad if you guys invited me n' stuff

peace out
Hi,

I'm interested in joining your guild. I've been looking for a casual guild with friendly people for a long time. I just want some people to converse with, it's a lonely exile world out there. I'm always willing to help in anyway I can, Boss kills, WPs, free items, or anything else that is needed of me. Also, I'm a vegetarian so you don't have to worry about me eating your piggy friends. ;)

IGN: Hindrid
Last edited by Hindrid on Dec 21, 2015, 4:24:06 PM
I'm interested in joining. While I tend to play solo 99% of the time I like to help players and to co-op a bit. I have an 80+ character in tali, but I have a bad case of altoholism and like to make new toons.

IGN: FashionKnives
Hello I would like to join your guild. I recently started this week but Im very active and would like to be a part of this community thanks.

IGN: Peekabootz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info