[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Would like to join

CycloneInori -std
ArcInori- std
Hi I would like to join too! Your guild sounds perfect for me ^^

Mhaegwin - std

Im kind of a new player , ive played on and off , i would like to join if possible .
IGN main : XariaVonSteiner
Profile name : VinnieSinnis
I would like to joni
IGN - Dirab
Profile name Shoronsin
Hello, I'd like to join your guild, because frankly it sound awesome.
Currently playing Darkshrine league, is that a problem? Also I will be playing Talisman when it comes out
IGN - OctaFish

Cheers!
This sounds good , i'd like to join your guild , new player here 1 week old after a long pause . Playing on Darkshrine IGN : PwneDbyTAZ
I'll join.

I'm a long time veteran who has taken a long break. Returned to the game yesterday.

I'm focusing on standard atm.

IGN: Rumthorp
IGN: Rumthorp
Stream Channel: www.twitch.tv/rumthorp
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rumthorp
I would love to join your guild please. I play the game for fun and never really get too serious with it. I find it really helpful for relaxation after work, therefore for a couple of years i have racket about 800-900 hours :) I have not joined a guild yet, because i am not very competitive and don't want to be pushed by some guild requirements of game time and levels and such. Please if you do have the space add me ;)
IGN: Fastarrowfool
One simple Chi, thats all I ever asked for!
I would like to join your guild. I am a recent D3 refugee and love to TS while I game. I'm a total noob, I leveled one toon up to 50 only to realize that it was way too glass cannon, so starting to work on the next man up.

IGN: WarBuffalo

Thanks!!
hey im happy to join if you have place, im experienced in arpg, but quite new here
-> IGN TasteMyTouche

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info