[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Hi, I want to join guild. I just start plaing in SC talisman league and want to join some ingame community. I have some league experience :)

IGN:Rise_The_Nuker
Hi, I want to join guild. I just start plaing in SC talisman league and want to join some ingame community. I have some league experience :)

IGN:Rise_The_Nuker
New player, not a lot of experience in this type of game. Currently trying to make an SRS build work right after it got nerfed :x. Can't wait for my new PC to arrive (first time building one from scratch) so that I can actually have decent FPS and play other builds.

Anyways, looks like you guys have a lot of request, but if you have a spare spot, I would like to join.

Thanks.

IGN: iSummonRock
Hi would like to join your guild. Playing SC talisman league.

IGN: Andthek
New player, a lot of experience playing D2, but just getting into PoE. Would love to join this guild. Playing SC talisman league.

IGN: bdm13
Hello, id love to join in the guild since im starting on talisman sc league and playing alone is kinda boring. I play since ambush league and i think i dont have anything else to say.
IGN: Hermmes
hello, i would like to join the guild

pretty experienced player, 1000+ hours over the coarse of time since beta, although ive started over from scatch with a new account.

willing to help out and just have fun.

IGN: _TheKraken_

EDIT: playing talisman SC
Last edited by Noobcake6 on Dec 28, 2015, 6:20:41 AM
Hello!!

I would like to join your guild. I am Playing since open beta as a very casual player. I am experienced player and mainly play standard league, although currently playing Talisman Sotcore league. I log in almost regularly even for 10-15minutes to atleast do dailies. I like to help new players and a very positive person.

I am an Architect from Dhaka, Bangladesh.

My IGN: Once_again_duelist

Cheers.
I'd like to join, i play standard and temp leagues mainly, i play for a few hours pretty much everyday. I'm looking for people to play with and i'm happy to help other as well as i can (which admittedly isn't much yet, but still)
Heya.

I'd like to join. I'm a casual player. I'm new to sc talisman league, but I have a lvl 65 in standard. So I guess I'm still a noob :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info