[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

I'm kinda new to this game , and I hope I could be part of your family ! (sorry for my bad english , I'm from Malaysia ! )
IGN : zxcVegas
I'd like to join. IGN: SorHodor
Apart from the pigs (not a big fan of those, sorry) this guild looks like what I was looking for. I'm a not completely inexperienced player looking mostly for some others to chat. I also hate the trade system in PoE, so I rather dump the things I don't need in a guild stash were someone else can use them.

Playing standard only, exclusively solo for now. I don't mind trying a party, but rather with someone from my guild then a random stranger.

As for IGN: that's the name of the character you're using most often, right ? In that case, that varies a lot. I'll give you the name of my currently highest level (that I so far enjoy the most).

IGN: Wednesday_Dinauba

I hope there's a spot open for me :)
i am new to poe but I would love to join the guild so I can have a bunch of cool people to play with and help out and share gear with and lurn some new things

in game xsleepercellx
Not new to POE, but would like to join the guild. Still have a lot to learn. Love theory crafting and don't mind sharing.

IGN: DontTrapMeBro

Thanks for the consideration.
Hi. I would love to join your guild. I've been playing a couple of months, and I still consider myself a noob at the game.

IGN: ShotgunHarry
Hello! I'm new (only been playing about a month) and mostly play with the friend who got me into the game, but I'm down to meet some new people and party with them occasionally. I'm a college student in Florida and usually play for a bit once I get home from class and on weekends. Uh. I don't know yet what I'll be able to contribute to the guild, but I'm down to share resources and chill with you guys! I like the positivity.

I mainly play on my marauder, Trapasaur (named for his gargantuan trapezius muscles), he's currently lvl 48 in Act 3 Cruel.
I've also got a Scion called Entercist I'm working on sometimes who's currently lvl 9 in Act 1. She is so named because she'll be the opposite of an exorcist. I want her to be a melee summoner who runs with a horde of minions, adding to her following with dominating blow, muahahahahaha.

Idk if you need specific character names, but I guess it also kind of adds to the introduction.
I'm a mature gamer with lots of experience but new to PoE I would to find a guild where I can learn the game better with as little waste of resources (time,gems,gear etc.) as possible. I consider my self an active, fun, helpful, non-stress player. I am a shift worker so my availability on any given day varies with my rotation. I have or can dl current version of teamspeak if it is used, I have also used Axiom in the past as well as Ventrillo.

If you currently have an available space I would like to be considered for that space. I can be reached via IGN MrKavorkian (current primary) or Klipshot (first toon here). I am also available via PM on this site.

for your consideration,
Belfnyr
I'd be keen to join. Playing from South Pacific region, anyone else from here?
I've been playing on and off for 3 years during the various betas and now release.

IGM: Ciceroza (71 Scion)
Hi, is this guild active atm? My friend and I are looking for a guild to join on standard to level up with in maps. We normally play hardcore leagues, but beyond is over soon and we wanna take our rip'ed characters as far as possible for now : D.

ign: DiscotiaCuddly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info