[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

I would like to join your guild, I just recently started putting more time into the game, and I feel like it would be cool to be in a guild and talk to people that are doing stuff that I'm doing.

IGN: IBurnItDown
Hey Id like to join your guild. Im a fairly new player but happy to help out any way I can. IGN is Squirtrex
Yo I'm british and have been looking for some people to run endgame with and I'm always up for helping people XD. ign is Shwang_ya_Wang

Edit* hey I forgot to mention that I am usually logged in however i am afk alot when the kids are running round the living room XD
Last edited by noj87 on Nov 3, 2014, 12:30:08 PM
Hello im a relatively new player (max char level 79). It would be great to join a new player guild so i can find some people to roll new characters with

my ign is MonochordHarp

Thanks =]
Would like to join

A new player with a few chars sofar and still looking for the right one for me.
Play a witch atm and enjoying it sofar.
IGN: PanThauRa

thx
Hi, i would like to join your guild. been searching nice one so i can map with me
IGN-TheBurningBumBum
Is still accepting new members, I would be interested in becoming a member.
Last edited by VetMed on Nov 4, 2014, 5:45:59 PM
hey i'm new to PoE only about 20hrs of gameplay mostly with a shadow and a witch. been playing solo and i think its time for some guidance. i understand the core mechanics of the game. i just want some direction and some cool people to play with. i play as much as i can when im not working or taking care of my son. this guild seems to fit what im looking for and i'd like to join.

so....

IGN:scotospetra
Last edited by Croggin on Nov 4, 2014, 6:36:35 PM
Just returned to the game, medium expirienced player. I'm looking for a nice guild with helpful guildies and this one sounds great. If you can accept me IGN: RobinBG
Hey I have a couple characters on standard and one in rampage. I'm looking for a guuld to map around with and have fun.
Ign:fakefake

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info