[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Thanks for the invite :)
Last edited by Zlot138 on Oct 31, 2014, 6:45:59 PM
I am rather new to the game also , and by what I know this guild is on standard , am I right ? Or guilds are cross-leagues ? I would be more than interested in joining the guild . It feels dull and too boring playing solo and not talking to anyone ( Been playing wow for years and I never felt comfortable playing without seeing that 'green chat' and actually getting involved in it , wow players will understand hehe :D )

I am mostly playing on Rosetheforsaken / D_O_P_E / Ironhead_bolderfist on Rampage .Will be awaiting for a reply :)
I'm interested

IGN : ImpatientSniper
Last edited by HoLyVieR on Oct 31, 2014, 6:57:51 PM
I'm interested also.

I only play a few hours here and there.

I'm a big fan of kindness and generosity.

Pigs are cool.

I too live in Kentucky, Louisville Kentucky.

In-game name Comacho
Would love to join, level 79 ranger SC.

Edit: in game name - capternh
Last edited by taysongnian on Nov 1, 2014, 11:00:57 AM
Interested in joining your guild. Willing to help new players and such.
IGN:TendralisLightningus trytouchingme farmerchick
Hi, before I join the guild, which I actually see is a pretty nice one, are there any member who would be interested in doing a Self Found Build (Atziri challenge) in a 4-man party? This party will be streamed on Twitch.tv (I am a fresh streamer), I would love if the people in the team could at least devote 3+hours for leveling purpose, preferably even more, but not everyday is necessary, we all have life's, but only when the whole party is ready to jump in an aim to kill Atziri before the league ends :)

PS: It is Hardcore Byond league Self Found Atziri Challenge
PSS: I would also love to join the guild ;) Send me a PM in the forums if it's OK, going to wait for a reply :)
May I have an invite.
"
"
SkyPiglet wrote:
"
Sorry for the double post, but I just saw on Skypiglet's profile that his last visit was the 24th of July. Are you guys still active?
Hey there! That is really strange. I tried to see if maybe it was a privacy setting I'd checked, but I can't seem to find anything. I'll try asking a mod, because I've definitely been around recently haha.

Just cleared out a lot of inactives, and invited everyone who was on the wait list. Thanks everyone for your patience!

Whatever it was, it's fixed now! Just looked at your profile and it says your last visit was today. :)
all i had to do was log out and log back in haha. i guess the cookie didn't update for a very long time. :P

I will be on later tonight to add everyone. Or if anyone is an officer, you can go ahead if you want.
and in that moment, i swear we were desync
I would like to join your guild. IGN is willowkat. I have toons on both standard and rampage. I've played off on on for awhile and just recently started playing again on a regular basis, so I'm still learning and relearning about poe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info