[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Hi there I'm looking for a cool guild like this and I love pigs! Let me know in game if you can, IGN: FreedomHoneyBear
[POST DELETED]
Last edited by dorordian on Feb 13, 2024, 6:04:25 PM
Hey there just wanted to know if u guys had a hardcore player base at all thanks
KS...
Hey man, your guild sounds pretty cool, and i need people to do maps with.
IGN: Desunc
IGN: QTYPI

Bill Gates once said: "I will always hire lazy people, because lazy people find the fastest ways to get the job done"
Hey there, I was perusing the guild offerings here and yours definitely stood out as among the few real ones here. I like the philosophy behind your guild, one I share. While I m currently a new exile, that will not be the case for long and I can and in fact look forward to helping others as well.

My IGN is Dalethor, and I would very much like to join your guild. I have toons thus far in the standard and Rampage leagues, I am unsure if that makes a difference what economy one has their toons in when it comes to the availability of guild content. (See, I said I was new...). I look forward to hearing from you all.
Hey, This guild sounds awesome. If you got the space, i would love to join IGN:Satial or ChurBroNaBro or Umm_Yea i will be on one of these three :3

Chur

DS
ey, Fumbleswing here.
I would like to join this guild

ign: Fumbleswing
feel free to contact me ingame

Later
Last edited by Fumbleswing on Nov 18, 2014, 8:46:35 AM
hallo there i would like to join this guild seems like a fun place i could fit in :)
feel free to contact me
IGN:reavecritmofoz
I would love to join piglets please invite me!

IGN: KindSir
Last edited by mikem90 on Nov 18, 2014, 4:25:49 PM
Kia ora!

I'm interested in joining up.

Happy to donate to TABs and Member slots, and am online pretty consistently. Can also donate a decent number of dupe uniques of various rarities, as well as levelled gems once everything RIPs to Standard.

Tend to be League focused, only playing standard during Temp League breaks - but more than willing to rush level the temps in order to get into position to help out others.

IGN is currently SpiritKaiden, and will probably remain that until the 1-Week race starts up.

Cheers.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info