[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

I'd like to join and help out as much as I can with either giving some items & gems or helping out other players. IGN: crayzman
Would love to join as I donate all double uniques I have, so if you would add me it would make my day!
IGN: SpaceRave
Last edited by hafje on Nov 19, 2014, 8:09:49 AM
Hello SkyPiglet,

I'm an English-speaking casual exile in Japan.
IGN: Lemonbird (lvl 72 witch)

Please add me up! :-) Will donate my double uniques!
(PS. I'm a girl too :p )
Last edited by Cymophane on Nov 19, 2014, 1:08:44 PM
May I join? I'd love to have some people to play with. My account name is DarkSymmetry and I'm currently playing with a Rampage character called TwistedSymmetry.

Edit: I joined the teamspeak channel but no one was there :(
Last edited by DarkSymmetry on Nov 19, 2014, 2:21:39 PM
Hey I'd love to join the Guild ^.^ It'll be nice to have people to show me the ropes and have fun with :D and hopefully i can make some contributions in return to help out others

IGN: Frightningbolt
Great name fo a guild!
Count me in when you can,

IGN: Julieana
I would like to join your guild and help as I can.

IGN: JimGkan
Be active users, not passive...
Hi, add me so we can talk a little bit.

IGN: Dannet_Poe
Last edited by danatpoe on Dec 24, 2014, 2:45:27 PM
Add me..IGN TheHammerJack
Im certainly looking for a guild to call home!! im also working towards endgame and maps now with my very first Ranger! if you guys have room for another newer player that is also willing to be helpful to others once i get into endgame myself then shoot me an invite! thanks! NecroDeathHunter is my Rangers name if you need that to invite me! im also playing standard with that Ranger but plan on playing HC as well once i become more knowledgeable!\m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Nov 22, 2014, 5:10:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info