Dont do HAKU'S totem instance

Any chance you were using increase movement skills or flasks? Rumor has it that that triggers all the shit in those missions. Try it without.
"
napalm424 wrote:
"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

I just don't kill anything in the Dungeons.

Same here, who does that? I mean there isnt a point at all, everything gets revived when the spirit gets to it anyways, possibly blocking the path even more than if one just ran past them.

The one i died in Spawnd 3 big skelles at ur postion evrey like 3 sec,

That only really matters when you stop moving though.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Any chance you were using increase movement skills or flasks? Rumor has it that that triggers all the shit in those missions. Try it without.

it does make sense that the vibrancy of a fat marauder running can collapse the roof ... wtb ability to fly, wings are already in the game...
Carry a Detonate dead. Blow up everything, problem solved.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
87 summoner, just dead 2 times because I tried to do his quest before time run out (I rarely meet him so I tried =_=). The map was full of undying evangelist, chimerals...(Quest fail and lot of exp lost T____T)

I need Haku so badly to solver my defend problem, but his quest drive me mad
"
minigod123 wrote:
87 summoner, just dead 2 times because I tried to do his quest before time run out (I rarely meet him so I tried =_=). The map was full of undying evangelist, chimerals...(Quest fail and lot of exp lost T____T)

Ever tried not doing it in a map but in cruel or some early merc zone?
"
"
minigod123 wrote:

Never! I want to grind masters but I need exp too, grinding without one of them make me feel boring :(

Atleast most peoples are voting for haku's quests, I hope they will revamp his quest soon.

Their spawn rate is quiet random inside maps (I did 25 maps yesterday but met only 2 masters, today they spawned a lot but I only met masters that I don't need.)

"
minigod123 wrote:
"
"
minigod123 wrote:

Never! I want to grind masters but I need exp too, grinding without one of them make me feel boring :(

Atleast most peoples are voting for haku's quests, I hope they will revamp his quest soon.

Their spawn rate is quiet random inside maps (I did 25 maps yesterday but met only 2 masters, today they spawned a lot but I only met masters that I don't need.)

I hope youre not one of those who does the 6L 1 button mash build kinda thing. You could use as mentioned before in this thread the detonate dead on your way in kinda thing.
I'm in beyond, so I'm waiting until all the bugs are fixed and changes are made to the new missions... not trying to rip.
just rip lvl 65 on haku mission (beyond) i took the spirit then it spawned like 30 cinder golem = instarip

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info