Dont do HAKU'S totem instance

Just ripped lvl 78 in that, after picking the spirit, shit get spawnd at u all the time, and we all know POE is a clusterfuck w/ dsync so ofc death by dsynced back a mile, so try not to do that one,
Ingame name: Jinxedtotem / FearTheMonkeys
It's nothing compared to falling rocks. As Scion with EVA based build, running with that spirit is almost permadeath. In that way I died and lost my experience down from 98%.
i think it's safe to say that doing masters at higher levels is not worth it if in HC. But if you really want to do them then you need like that run through mob flask, granite/evasion flask, maybe some resistance flasks, quartz flask. Basically you need to prepare for most of the scenarios but i'd say that the run through mobs flask is the most important one.

Edit: you can't prepare for 1 shot mechanics like the rocks. You can only make an entire build around farming masters.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
Last edited by Pivovar on Aug 26, 2014, 3:38:07 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.2.0c

Missions:
  • Fixed an issue where Daily missions did not have the same level and area restrictions as missions in the wild.
  • Various fixes and changes have been made to Haku rockfall missions.
  • Various changes have been made to Haku missions involving shocked ground.
  • Added a cooldown to the corpse devour used by Twisted Chimeral in a Tora mission.
  • Rotting Mummies in the Catarina mission will now correctly use their Chaos Damage Over Time aura.
  • Fixed an issue with Caterina's missions impacting the remaining monster count.
  • Fixed an issue where Vagan gave the wrong dialogue for missions.
  • We have added more time to be able to defeat Vagan in timed duels.
  • Vagan's companions now only occur as a mission variation at higher levels.
  • Fixed an issue where Vagan's allies would count towards the monster count of an area.
  • Reduced the damage of Raging Spirits used by Necromancers in Elreon missions.
  • Increased the variety of Elreon missions used in daily missions when Elreon is level 2.
  • Corrected the temporary name of the chest in a Vorici mission.
  • Reduced the damage of the hostage in Vorici hostage missions.
  • Fixed various issues with blocking terrain in missions.
  • Various other small changes and corrections have been made to missions.

“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
I still wouldn't do Haku's missions in hardcore. Tight hallways and frequent doorways combined with respawning shit all over you is a recipe for desync and disaster.
"
falbor45 wrote:
It's nothing compared to falling rocks. As Scion with EVA based build, running with that spirit is almost permadeath. In that way I died and lost my experience down from 98%.

I bet you used a movement skill. That rock falling thing seems to only happen if you do that.
"
Weslie wrote:
I still wouldn't do Haku's missions in hardcore. Tight hallways and frequent doorways combined with respawning shit all over you is a recipe for desync and disaster.

I just don't kill anything in the Dungeons.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Weslie wrote:

Same here, who does that? I mean there isnt a point at all, everything gets revived when the spirit gets to it anyways, possibly blocking the path even more than if one just ran past them.
"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Weslie wrote:

Same here, who does that? I mean there isnt a point at all, everything gets revived when the spirit gets to it anyways, possibly blocking the path even more than if one just ran past them.

The one i died in Spawnd 3 big skelles at ur postion evrey like 3 sec,
Ingame name: Jinxedtotem / FearTheMonkeys
just wondering if i got that right:

- master's dailys are always as difficult as the masters current level

- masters from normal instances are as difficult as the difficulty they spawn in (normal, cruel, mercyless). independent of their current level.

though you get lower reputation points in the latter, the risk of dying is lower as well.

"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.2.0c
  • Fixed an issue where Daily missions did not have the same level and area restrictions as missions in the wild.

which level do daily quests have now? the difficulty they are playing in?
Last edited by cronus on Aug 26, 2014, 6:41:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info