[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE]The Ultimate Beginners Build: The Double Searing Bro Totem[HC/SC Viable]

"
oedipat wrote:
Hey, first of all i am verry happy with this build. I dont have the Budget to run exotic Builds, so i was looking for a good farming Build.

I reached now lvl 64 and i think i got most of the Items that i want to use for this Charakter. I have Alphas Howl for Mana, a 5 linked Carcass Jacket and a 5 linked Searing Touch. All fine, nothing was more expensive than 1-3 Exalt.

Now i have some Questions: Actually my 5L Chest is used by "Cast when damage taken"+"Ice Nova"+"Curse on Hit"+"Flammability"+"Elemental Weakness"
When this is activated the fire resis melts down..
But there is a BUT: I am not sure whether Elemental Equilibrium works this way? I got Ancestral Bond, so no dmg but from Totems and Traps. I guess Ice Nova does NOT activate EE, does it?
So what can i do? I really want to go with double cursing. Is it possible to combine Curse on Hit with Traps? And if yes, it will take a lot of mana right?

And if someone could explain how to link my Gear here, i would be verry happy...

Ice nova does not unfortunately. If you want it to work you need to link ice-nova to traps since traps will work and trigger EE :)

Glad to hear it is going well for you.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Feel free to ask if there are any more questions guys :)
Honestly bro im more interested in the burn all the shit with flameblast thingy as shown in your vid about chamber of sins.

i really would like to use something like that to start out the new league, could you give me some pointers?

thank you in advance :)
"
zeekasteel wrote:
Honestly bro im more interested in the burn all the shit with flameblast thingy as shown in your vid about chamber of sins.

i really would like to use something like that to start out the new league, could you give me some pointers?

thank you in advance :)

I may be making a build guide for that specific character pretty soon :)
If any of you guys have questions towards the build and would like me to answer them in person, then come to my twitch stream on http://www.twitch.tv/liftingnerdbro/

:)
In case anybody is wondering, then yes - this build is very viable for the 1-week race :)
I'm planning with your build :)

what I never did was crafting that scepter with +level to gems.

I see the recipe for +2 fire, but do I need a base wand with +1 all first to get a total of +3?
IGN: WildTortillaFart
Do you think this build have got better with the newly reworked templar skill tree? Also are you planning to update this build when the patch come?
Last edited by Suwaiya on Dec 4, 2014, 2:10:59 AM
It's not difficult to rework this build for the preliminary 1.3 tree.

Here's a very quick rework, I'm sure it could be improved:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUATwRDyFugp1V8Dmjy8B-iAOFzBLPtIIKb7DgnLylPOtiQVeQiLdIaOLUEGmzAGp2uNulmnnGFWfMSaSSqWOV65qyqFxwWbyoTY_1yqXF542paK0bX9zLE9qPy6hg8LSft-OvGrgYOFHG77bc-EMzUfA48kc5Bh_4KK7YJ9iyn-ejYvYxGSsR4aYLHNZL4k_auKPq18pit2jpuqoGvSsi40D8nsQUqTWSEFSAs6SLi3Q1H4vzFW6_QgVb6Z6BOKqQ57g6Hdimlo4pKfSP2TZKNfVcN0iGezacwn8s=

The new tree uses 3 more skill points then the old.

You'll need the offline skill planner and the 1.3 skilltree data to see the new tree. Check Reddit or the general discussion forum here for more info.

(yes, I know this isn't an active link - an active link won't work until 1.3 is released)

Keep in mind that GGG has stated that the 1.3 tree is still being tweaked and will probably change by release.
Last edited by Kurrelgyre on Dec 5, 2014, 12:08:33 AM
Thanks for posting a preliminary 1.3 tree, massive change to the start.

It almost looks more life'ey at the start ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info