[2.2 updated, sub 5 min lab run video] low life kinetic blast by ddddddddddddddddddddime

"
Djolonator wrote:
Can someone help me with this build, i have hard times leveling up, dying in 70 lvl maps. I did not take vaal pact since i have only 3400 es, so i am thinking i will 1 shot myself anyway. Or it would help me? What else can i do to improve my survaivability? Here is tree and gear.

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAecJoA18DdEOPA5ID6sRUBGWFLAWvxmKGo8dTx2qIG4kiyW8JwsqCy0fLagvbzW5Nug6UkZxSshMs1AwWK9aUlyKXfJfal-wYVJjQ2znbWxul26qb55wUnC7cNVzcHgNf8aCHoMJg7aGYIbRidOP-pUgmmGbXZu1ns2fiJ_LoqOnK6cwqJqpbrGQtAy1SLXyt9a-gMAawcXB88JzwzrKSs5w0NDZE9tP21nfv-DD4YjquuwY707yl_Kc8-r22vbn9777CQ==?accountName=Djolonator&characterName=fastpuc

Spoiler

Do you guys even read the guide?
The tree pretty much requires level 90.

You won't have enough ES on low level and you will miss alot of damage, i recommend you playing a life based build to level 90+, level your gems and get some currency before switching to LL!
Last edited by I__C on Aug 1, 2015, 1:16:38 PM
"
Djolonator wrote:
Can someone help me with this build, i have hard times leveling up, dying in 70 lvl maps. I did not take vaal pact since i have only 3400 es, so i am thinking i will 1 shot myself anyway. Or it would help me? What else can i do to improve my survaivability? Here is tree and gear.

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAecJoA18DdEOPA5ID6sRUBGWFLAWvxmKGo8dTx2qIG4kiyW8JwsqCy0fLagvbzW5Nug6UkZxSshMs1AwWK9aUlyKXfJfal-wYVJjQ2znbWxul26qb55wUnC7cNVzcHgNf8aCHoMJg7aGYIbRidOP-pUgmmGbXZu1ns2fiJ_LoqOnK6cwqJqpbrGQtAy1SLXyt9a-gMAawcXB88JzwzrKSs5w0NDZE9tP21nfv-DD4YjquuwY707yl_Kc8-r22vbn9777CQ==?accountName=Djolonator&characterName=fastpuc

Spoiler

Just keep leveling and get an imbued wand insteade of prophecy, the attack speed makes a worl of difference. Other than that well, use empower for disci and wrath, and get your gems to level 20.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
Do you guys even read the guide?
The tree pretty much requires level 90.

You won't have enough ES on low level and you will miss alot of damage, i recommend you playing a life based build to level 90+, level your gems and get some currency before switching to LL!

U dont need to level to 90 with life based build lol...just get decent wand, u got shavs, CoE and shield, u can switch to it as soon as u can use shavs (lvl 68), just stay safe in party while mapping

Dime,
what you think about the Mantra of Flames jewel? U think it could be worth it? sadly dont have one to try...
"
Aerinqq wrote:
Dime,
what you think about the Mantra of Flames jewel? U think it could be worth it? sadly dont have one to try...

I think it's worth a try, but it would have to be a really well rolled one to have a chance at beating other jewels. I don't have one to try either unfortunately, but they are getting pretty cheap now.

I think it would be especially good with headhunter, which I have been using recently. Some of the mods you gain are auras and count as buffs, making mantra of flames provide more damage as well.

The fact that mantra of flames adds flat elemental damage is also interesting, because we have a lot of increased % elemental damage, spell damage and projectile damage which all scale for the flat elemental we deal with auras and heralds.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
Did someone try dropping the life on hit nodes and the life reg? You can replace them with jewels that would save some points.
"
I__C wrote:
Did someone try dropping the life on hit nodes and the life reg? You can replace them with jewels that would save some points.

I did consider it for a while but there aren't that many good dps nodes available on the tree at the moment, so focusing dps stats on jewels is a better idea. If I had more points, I would pick up the jewel node north east of the scion start, take the life + ES nodes there and use energy from within to get an additional 32% ES.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
I__C wrote:

I did consider it for a while but there aren't that many good dps nodes available on the tree at the moment, so focusing dps stats on jewels is a better idea. If I had more points, I would pick up the jewel node north east of the scion start, take the life + ES nodes there and use energy from within to get an additional 32% ES.

Hmm, Sniper, Elder Power, Ballistic Mastery seem legit.

Another question, what is the benefit of phys wands over pure ele? As I see nobody is using HoA/Hatred and you didn't spec for Elder Power.
"
I__C wrote:
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
I__C wrote:

Hmm, Sniper, Elder Power, Ballistic Mastery seem legit.

Another question, what is the benefit of phys wands over pure ele? As I see nobody is using HoA/Hatred and you didn't spec for Elder Power.

The interest for phys wands was always due to physical leech, and that some of the nodes transform your phys damage to elemental damage. Phys damage also generally does more damage since mobs often resist various elements.

All the nodes you mentioned are mostly weaker than a 2 stat jewel. Also, if you want life on hit or life regen on a jewel, you need to get a crimson jewel, which can't spawn wand attack speed or spell damage mods, etc. Lust for carnage also gives nice phys leech so it's good to have around.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
based on this thread, warbands non 9999 ex build

91lvl tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAecDHgYjCaANfA3RDjwOSA-rES8RUBGWFLAWvxmKGo8bJR1PHaofQSBuJIslvCoLKjgtHy2oL281uTboOlI_c0ZxSshLrkyzUDBYr1pSXIpd8l9qX7BjQ2znbRlul26qbztvnnBScLtw1XNwdwd4DXvDf8aCHoMJhMWGYIcTidOP-pUgmZqaYZtdm7WcpJ7Nn4ify6KjpyunMKiaqW6xkLQMtUi18rfWvoDAGsHFwfPCc8M6ykrOcNDQ2RPZW9tP21nbXt-_4MPhiOkC6rrrY-wY8pfynPPq9tr25_e--wk=?accountName=Pisko&characterName=Mishako

Stats

5.6k ES
61k DPS
90% crit
352 unreserved life
passive/attack speed/power charge

cost
wand 2ex
shavs 12ex+7ex worth fusings = 19ex
shield 0.5ex
coe 0.5ex
facebreakers 1ex