[2.2 updated, sub 5 min lab run video] low life kinetic blast by ddddddddddddddddddddime

"
Nophramel wrote:
Have any one of you problems with life reg? I mean i can 2 times use KB and then i have to wait for life for further attacks. I swapped Haste with Vitality for a little bit liquid playstyle but that cant be the wright way. I've skilled Lust for Carnage but even with this its a bit annoying. Maybe i missed something, can post you my passive + gear when i'm back home.

How much life u got left after reserve? I found around 250 to be pretty comfortable mark. KB should cost around 57 orso life so if you can fire only twice I guess u got only like 100 life left after reserve?

If u shoot a big pack while having Lust for Carnage node u should get all life back. Also, get Life flask that replenishes with crit. hits and spam it, it should help.
"
Nophramel wrote:
Have any one of you problems with life reg? I mean i can 2 times use KB and then i have to wait for life for further attacks. I swapped Haste with Vitality for a little bit liquid playstyle but that cant be the wright way. I've skilled Lust for Carnage but even with this its a bit annoying. Maybe i missed something, can post you my passive + gear when i'm back home.

I looked at your gear and you are missing several important aspects. You are not even using pierce in your 6L o_O, you need to recolor your shavs asap and fit pierce in.

Get +1 rainbowstrides and put wrath, discipline, empower and enlighten in there. In your CoE, put herald of ice. curse on hit, enlighten and a curse of your choice.

In the wand, put haste, enlighten, anger. Since your wand is GRB, you are lucky, you can copy 100% my gem setup, just swap the shield for the wand.

Next up is your tree. First of you are a witch, so yeah it'll be harder to get every node you need. I recommend leveling a scion, it will be really fast to get to 90 and it will be optimal.

You are having problems with life regen because you don't even pick up warrior's blood, which is essential. You are also wasting a ton of random points on nodes that barely have any effect, but that is a side effect of starting with the wrong class.

All in all, your gem set up has the potential to be the same as mine so all you need to do is level a scion and use the level 90 tree I posed in the first post and you will be good to go.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Good morning to all of you!
First, i will thank you for your time to take a look on my gear and passives. I know this build doesn't fit perfect for a witch. I already play a scion but i'm struggling mostly leveling it, i dont have so much time to level all day long, even if it dont take long time for an advanced player like you.
I have missed the Warriors Blood and now it seems that it finally work really good. There is a lot of space for improvements but i let it be and focus now on leveling my Scion, which is the only way to clear out all problems.

Thank you, you really helped me out!
Last edited by Nophramel on Jul 28, 2015, 2:04:13 AM
How much Pierce you need to abuse KB?
I guess 15% from the Quest Jewel isn't enough? Can you test it?
If its sufficient we could instead add other nice Dmg Gems like PPAD.
Last edited by Firnefex on Jul 28, 2015, 6:07:32 PM
"
Firnefex wrote:

15% is not sufficient. Either Pierce nodes or the Pierce gem.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Firnefex wrote:

I disagree, I used to play the entirety of 1.3 and start of 2.0 with Pierce gem. I recently switched to using the jewel to give me 15% pierce chance and replace Pierce by WED.

What I've noticed between the two versions is that with the Jewel and WED provided a much more consistent and overall higher clear speed. My single target dps increased greatly and enough projectiles still pierce to wipe out entire packs in one shot in lvl 78 maps.
IGN: Sogano
Hello, I decided to follow this guide even though I'm not nearly as wealthy as anyone else in this thread, probably. Leveled a scion from scratch and I've been using wands since level 40ish, I'm 80 now.

What I need to know is what pieces of gear I should invest into next, my budget is pretty moderate so any suggestion is welcome :)

Gear

My stats are 4950 ES and nearly 17k dps with 5 power + 3 frenzy charges. (No clear mind yet, soon).

Thanks, I'm having a blast and I'm sure I'll main this character for a long time!
"
b0moodc wrote:
Hello, I decided to follow this guide even though I'm not nearly as wealthy as anyone else in this thread, probably. Leveled a scion from scratch and I've been using wands since level 40ish, I'm 80 now.

What I need to know is what pieces of gear I should invest into next, my budget is pretty moderate so any suggestion is welcome :)

Gear

My stats are 4950 ES and nearly 17k dps with 5 power + 3 frenzy charges. (No clear mind yet, soon).

Thanks, I'm having a blast and I'm sure I'll main this character for a long time!

The next step would be to 6L your shavs or buy a 6L one and sell yours, that'll be a big effective dps increase bcause you will be able to fit pierce. Alternatively, like it has been mentioned, you can try the pierce jewel somewhere in your tree and use another support gem. I personally prefer to use pierce gem because it increases clearspeed a lot, but to each his own.

You could use maligaro gloves for a nice dps boost as well, and once you are high level enough, I recommend trying to run the exact same gem set up I'm using.

In other news, thornflesh has been removed, so basically there is nothing dangerous anymore. You can ditch life leech gem and go full dps and stay out of reflect maps like everyone else. Or if you wanna do a reflect map pop in leech gem and have fun.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
Tr0j4n wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Firnefex wrote:

I disagree, I used to play the entirety of 1.3 and start of 2.0 with Pierce gem. I recently switched to using the jewel to give me 15% pierce chance and replace Pierce by WED.

What I've noticed between the two versions is that with the Jewel and WED provided a much more consistent and overall higher clear speed. My single target dps increased greatly and enough projectiles still pierce to wipe out entire packs in one shot in lvl 78 maps.

lol, ur increased clear speed has nothing to do with piercing if u used to run maps without WED before... wtf... WED has always been essential to LL attack builds!
only 15% Pierce just sucks. u gotta try the effect by swapping in the jewel and out ur pierce gem leaving the socket empty! now u see the real difference.
WED is the first support gem u link ur attack with... what's ur 6l setup??

the only profit is indeed single target because less piercings through frost wall means more explosions ofc...
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Can someone help me with this build, i have hard times leveling up, dying in 70 lvl maps. I did not take vaal pact since i have only 3400 es, so i am thinking i will 1 shot myself anyway. Or it would help me? What else can i do to improve my survaivability? Here is tree and gear.

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAecJoA18DdEOPA5ID6sRUBGWFLAWvxmKGo8dTx2qIG4kiyW8JwsqCy0fLagvbzW5Nug6UkZxSshMs1AwWK9aUlyKXfJfal-wYVJjQ2znbWxul26qb55wUnC7cNVzcHgNf8aCHoMJg7aGYIbRidOP-pUgmmGbXZu1ns2fiJ_LoqOnK6cwqJqpbrGQtAy1SLXyt9a-gMAawcXB88JzwzrKSs5w0NDZE9tP21nfv-DD4YjquuwY707yl_Kc8-r22vbn9777CQ==?accountName=Djolonator&characterName=fastpuc

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info