[1.2] Malibu's Infernal Ice Shot

Big testing results:

I dropped all Crit, respec'd into RT, got Chin Sol and Point Blank. The build feels at least twice as powerful now.

I feel like Crit doesn't acheive much if you are playing the AoF/Blood Magic version like me. Having to keep Assassin's Mark, using a PCoC skill and the gearing itself is a pain in the ass.

With close quarter combat I'm doing 11k DPS at the sweet range, with a final Fire Damage strong enough to burn everything through Ash.

Worth mentioning I still have no Drillneck and I only use a 5 Link.

My gear for reference: (only invested about 1 EX so far, having shit luck this league)
Phys to light, yo.
Last edited by treta on Aug 28, 2014, 10:44:27 PM
Care about sharing your skilltree with updates treta?

I want to revamp my lvl 50 sion
"
treta wrote:
Big testing results:

I dropped all Crit, respec'd into RT, got Chin Sol and Point Blank. The build feels at least twice as powerful now.

I feel like Crit doesn't acheive much if you are playing the AoF/Blood Magic version like me. Having to keep Assassin's Mark, using a PCoC skill and the gearing itself is a pain in the ass.

With close quarter combat I'm doing 11k DPS at the sweet range, with a final Fire Damage strong enough to burn everything through Ash.

Worth mentioning I still have no Drillneck and I only use a 5 Link.

My gear for reference: (only invested about 1 EX so far, having shit luck this league)

Im considering dropping crit as well. Im finding I cant get enough crit for the damage to be reliable, and its feeling pretty bleh right now. I'd be curious as well to see how you updated.
I noticed that I haven't found a quiver yet that didn't give me a bigger tooltip dps boost than my blackgleam unique, which feels weird since it honestly isn't that good. Might that just be the 10% attack speed on it or is the % damage converted to fire beefing up the numbers. since we modify damage pretty weirdly with +ele wpn dmg gem, pyre etc.?

I'm too bad at theorycrafting to even begin to understand it :(

edit: I bought a 49% conversion blackgleam in addition to my 33% one, and my tooltip dps shot up a lot. Still not sure if it is real or just tooltip though.
Last edited by Revak on Aug 29, 2014, 6:57:31 PM
"
Revak wrote:
I noticed that I haven't found a quiver yet that didn't give me a bigger tooltip dps boost than my blackgleam unique, which feels weird since it honestly isn't that good. Might that just be the 10% attack speed on it or is the % damage converted to fire beefing up the numbers. since we modify damage pretty weirdly with +ele wpn dmg gem, pyre etc.?

I'm too bad at theorycrafting to even begin to understand it :(

edit: I bought a 49% conversion blackgleam in addition to my 33% one, and my tooltip dps shot up a lot. Still not sure if it is real or just tooltip though.

The conversion and attack speed will add a lot of damage. Attack speed is pretty huge, especially if you use a slow bow+crit specced.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAnEDHgOWBLMFtQYjEYEUTRRxFHUWvxmKGjgajx9BIuoj9iW8JpUn7SpbMHEwfDKJOkI7KDwFPC1Bh0M2RXxG10t4TZJRR1VLVvpX4lnzYENh4mOnZp5odGwWbWxuPW-ecql313flefZ82X8rgwmDOIcZi4yMNo19jb-QVZHOlKCXl5u1n9-iAKSxpMKnhKyqr420OLVItz677cAawuzDOsT2xq7KStQj1orYTdi92mLdRt2o37_hc-UZ5Y7ndOjW6hjsOO0g73zwH_ba9zL46_no-wn79fxL_go=

After a ton of thought, this seems to be the most efficient point wise distribution of the tree. I got decked out thanks to guild, running Kaom's and Drillneck. Posting more results soon.
Phys to light, yo.
youre not taking 30% pierce keystone?
"
treta wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAnEDHgOWBLMFtQYjEYEUTRRxFHUWvxmKGjgajx9BIuoj9iW8JpUn7SpbMHEwfDKJOkI7KDwFPC1Bh0M2RXxG10t4TZJRR1VLVvpX4lnzYENh4mOnZp5odGwWbWxuPW-ecql313flefZ82X8rgwmDOIcZi4yMNo19jb-QVZHOlKCXl5u1n9-iAKSxpMKnhKyqr420OLVItz677cAawuzDOsT2xq7KStQj1orYTdi92mLdRt2o37_hc-UZ5Y7ndOjW6hjsOO0g73zwH_ba9zL46_no-wn79fxL_go=

After a ton of thought, this seems to be the most efficient point wise distribution of the tree. I got decked out thanks to guild, running Kaom's and Drillneck. Posting more results soon.

can you probably make a video out of your skill tree?
or probably make another thread. planning to try out your skill tree and such to see how good is it

also if you could state the Pros / Cons for yours it would be great :3
and what are your picks for bandit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info