Cursed Balls Summoner 1.2.0...now with no balls.

I am at a complete loss over (arc+elemental equilibrium + undying evangelist who cast lighting nova correct?)

Since most of my dmg is suppsoed to be from those evengelist why would u try to reduce that dmg by 25% :/
Last edited by platonicx on Sep 22, 2014, 3:02:40 AM
"
platonicx wrote:
I am at a complete loss over (arc+elemental equilibrium + undying evangelist who cast lighting nova correct?)

Since most of my dmg is suppsoed to be from those evengelist why would u try to reduce that dmg by 25% :/

Undying aristocrats cast lightning spell, evangelists cast physical spell, with added cold from hatred and may be supported with added fire as well. They models look same, but evangelists use proximity shield, and aristocrats not.

BTW this build start to shine when i got Montreguls grasp, clear speed is a lot better and my zombies can tank unique beyonders with bone offering. Recently i killed like 6 of unique beyonders on 72 map without evangelists, because last portal. Here are my build and gear:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAv6zVyu9gm0ZCPR9GMBU7Ipr22pDvOpMs2sXBAeVIOvkg9vB818qVcaCHjpYiELbC6yYwcX31-wYzLyboY_6cLuqxI9GeC_w1dkThWCnCBhqSVEvb0252QudrnzlKpgabFgH-oAWbySqNunjavrSZp4XL8AaZOeQVVXWp4SApBo47DhX4jKJBLMUTaIA8B8CcbiT6-4o-prgRZ1TUoLH-ejT-xNsBklqrKasiECQM0GHtz7-Cti9NZLyRTrhpldN4_6PGDy9Jw0fnL48KNrd

Spoiler
What do you guys use as spectres for highter maps?

Edit:
Voidbearer + Spell Echo + Faster Proj + GMP looks preeety nice with changed Hatred for Haste
Last edited by fkgrechu on Oct 2, 2014, 3:53:49 PM
Hi i got a quick question. Isent the rarity hit from "Aurumvorax" quit a big deal?
Hi, I have 4l: Raise Spectre + Minion Damage + Increased Area of Effect + Spell Echo and I run on up to the Sceptre to Raise my Evangelists but it's not working quite how I expect.

It seems to be casting Raise spectre twice instead of giving my spectre's echoing spells which means that i end up casting 1 Evangelist, and one trash spectre which is quite annoying.

What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out (Destroy Trash first).
Last edited by natfu on Oct 5, 2014, 6:58:17 AM
Easiest is just to take out spell echo while you summon your Evangelists.
Loving this build. I play on scrubcore because I die to damn much, so using your modified tree. Running 10 zombies and 5 spectres is just ridiculous.

after doing a little spending gear looks like this and every thing except something ridiculous like extra damage, frenzy charges, and chain is a joke.

Spoiler

also...dont do Museum with extra damage, chain, frenzy charges...
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Oct 11, 2014, 10:22:44 AM
"
platonicx wrote:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Undying_Evangelist says its Physical. Im pretty sure the reason you take it is because of added cold damage aura. I also assume that because its Physical then
works?
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Oct 10, 2014, 5:16:50 PM
Hi there, gonna try that buil, since I always love classic summoners.

Q: Can you play that build as a Scion without major drawbacks? I already have a 90 witch and I´m missing a Scion character

thx!
Last edited by commonjunks on Oct 14, 2014, 3:47:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info