Cursed Balls Summoner 1.2.0...now with no balls.

Would it be a good idea to modify this:

"
3l: Convocation + Arctic Armour + Flesh Offering
4l: Purity of Elements + Vitality + Desecrate + Reduced Mana

to be this:

4l: Arctic Armour + Desecrate + Flesh Offering + Increased Area of Effect
4l: Purity of Elements + Vitality + Convocation + Reduced Mana

?
Hey AA!

What is ur reason for picking up Aurora Aegis? Wouldnt it be better to get a high es (400+) shield if your only reason for aegis is higher mana pool for Mind over Matter.

If you save claritys mana cost with Aegis, you only gain like 250ish mana for MoM.

With a 400 ES shield, you would get A LOT bigger manapool for MoM.

Am I totally incorrect?

Cheers, ur build is working wonderfully.
"
Would it be a good idea to modify this:

"
3l: Convocation + Arctic Armour + Flesh Offering
4l: Purity of Elements + Vitality + Desecrate + Reduced Mana

to be this:

4l: Arctic Armour + Desecrate + Flesh Offering + Increased Area of Effect
4l: Purity of Elements + Vitality + Convocation + Reduced Mana

?

I think it's 3L because it's in the weapon (or shield) No room for increased area of effect (increased area of effect is on the specters though)

im runnin this build and its lots of fun thanks :)

Spoiler
Hi!

A question - May I know how well this build can be used to do MF in a party? (i.e., switch to MF gear but still can survive, and is OK to have low dps).

Why not run frostbite instead of chains for more deepz? The freeze would probably help survivability too.
Can you tell me why you switch to arc instead of ball lightning? Is it simply the shock chance? I don't think ball lightning requires GMP or LMP to be effective at applying curses. Thank you!
"
Iodo wrote:
Can you tell me why you switch to arc instead of ball lightning? Is it simply the shock chance? I don't think ball lightning requires GMP or LMP to be effective at applying curses. Thank you!

Arc always hits 5 enemies. Once it hits one it chains out to the others and automatically curses them all. Not sure how ball lightning works though....
"
bubblehulk wrote:
"
Iodo wrote:

Arc always hits 5 enemies. Once it hits one it chains out to the others and automatically curses them all. Not sure how ball lightning works though....

Well, it curses everything it damages. It can curse much more than 5 enemies in one shot.
"
Iodo wrote:
"
bubblehulk wrote:
"
Iodo wrote:

Well, it curses everything it damages. It can curse much more than 5 enemies in one shot.

It also only curses in a straight line unlike arc that hits up to 6 enemies in a bigger area. Sometimes ball lightning will be better but overall i think arc works the best. It is ofc all up to personal preference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info