Cursed Balls Summoner 1.2.0...now with no balls.

"
Hi i got a quick question. Isent the rarity hit from "Aurumvorax" quit a big deal?

The killing blow determines rarity of items dropped and since the minions do the killing and not you, the rarity doesn't matter unless you have culling strike.
Since Minions get the IIR/IIQ from your character, it stands to reason that the Auromvorax -IIR would also affect the minions right?
Well-written guide and clever build. I tested it out in the recent 1-week race and enjoyed it quite much. My thanks.

Care to share your opinion on 1.3 concerning the nerf to CoH?

"Curse on Hit now starts with -50% curse duration instead of -10% curse effect. It gains 2% curse duration per gem level, up to 12% reduced curse duration at gem level 20. Its quality remains the same."

IGN: SpoiledSoCalScion / ShadesOfPrey

Austriae est imperare orbi universo / GMT +1
Are you going to update this for 1.3?

Or at least fix the skilltree links.
just found this guide since i planed sonething like this in bloodlines and was wondering how the lifepool will suffer with all those uniques

as i see it corrupted asenaths are bis for this
i really dont like the fact that i have 5 dead life slots

2x ring shoes gloves and chest

plan is it to utilize the new physical to lightning on zombies and evas combined with ele weakness and conductivity nthe temp chain will extend the shock duration
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Dec 15, 2014, 11:12:10 AM
can you please update the passive links. they are outdated/not working.

thanks and nice build again
Last edited by Feanux on Dec 25, 2014, 8:58:45 AM
Explain the zealot's oath? or why for that build how it works?

I like this new 1.3 you made by the way. The AA builds blow mana for what it is worth
I saw the necro aegis thing. If using a perandus or rathpith (really would be amazing)
you lose the dex bonus. I dont even see how this build is possible to level temp chains and hatred. The shield has to be prism guardian

Also how do you get that much strength for a lvl 19 reduced mana. 106+?

Last edited by clandestinehp on Jan 6, 2015, 11:52:13 PM
I love this build....I've picked up all my curses and am just waiting until 40~ to switch over to minions+curses. Anyways, this is the witch thread I know, but here's my current goal tree starting as a scion. It's only 4-5 points different in the beginning and I'd rather have the life.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAA2E2UoPnoaHTaYmqsWpGofdP7gse4k-vuKPpTUkWdmuBFRzLR8B-iAASzwGamrIhAkDP6gCqY2QunCI9Gm6F4LxhqWAd85ffXzLysmIPbVcY6WHRVXyoEB0yza9t9GG0ZCPTAVLzqakPsijwonL4NH0GHgKRV1mTnFy_60h0UFm_jaiSqNum3Pv4K2L2mVzrh8kVN4_6PNZLa3Zit8h6_l8k9HNwNjWwLIvQvb9kTcLvsGMHFf8acMk5tpcSTJ025RAQQlwZJ74j5N9fPSbE=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info