Cursed Balls Summoner 1.2.0...now with no balls.

I decided to use this build as my new summoner for 1.2! loving it so far, just switched to zombies at ledge and they don't really die unless I run ahead of content...Has anyone tried using a 14%+ curse on hit? for every 2 quality you get increased curse effect....seems REALLY strong when you multiply it by 4 curses all getting the bonus....a 14% quality goes for about 4c on rampage (none of my friends play beyond :( ) and that will add 7% across the board. (same goes for the curses, quailty so cheap for curses!)

How do you use arctic armor? I have no clue....do you toggle it when you need it? Noob here :D

Loving the build, just saving up for a tabula rasa...until then it will be tri curse.
"
bubblehulk wrote:
I decided to use this build as my new summoner for 1.2! loving it so far, just switched to zombies at ledge and they don't really die unless I run ahead of content...Has anyone tried using a 14%+ curse on hit? for every 2 quality you get increased curse effect....seems REALLY strong when you multiply it by 4 curses all getting the bonus....a 14% quality goes for about 4c on rampage (none of my friends play beyond :( ) and that will add 7% across the board. (same goes for the curses, quailty so cheap for curses!)

How do you use arctic armor? I have no clue....do you toggle it when you need it? Noob here :D

Loving the build, just saving up for a tabula rasa...until then it will be tri curse.

AA is toggled, like an aura is. However, you will have to re-enable it when you change zones.

I too am enjoying this build.

My current gear
Spoiler

All but the belt and Damning are self found.

Current tree
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcGSQceCPQNfBCXE2wWbxcvGGoabBzcHaokqij6KpgvbzbpOlhBh0QERZ1GcUlRSbFMs025U1JVxlXWVytXyVgHXypk52pDaqxr220ZcLt4L3zlfRh-WX_GgKSCx4PbiECPRo_6kDOTJ5UumK2a4Juhna6lxKaspwismLQMtz64k7zqvYK_l8BUwcXJPcy80_vXz9i92QvZE9rd34rhiONq6QLquuvk6-7sGO-I8NXyHvJF99f5N_no-oD60v4K_rM=

Last edited by Mogadee on Aug 27, 2014, 1:26:56 PM
What I mean with AA is, it costs so damn much mana, how do you use it? Leave it on for a whole area? Mine runs out before that happens I think. Been a while since I tried though....Just hit end of merciless and love my tri-curses.
"
bubblehulk wrote:
What I mean with AA is, it costs so damn much mana, how do you use it? Leave it on for a whole area? Mine runs out before that happens I think. Been a while since I tried though....Just hit end of merciless and love my tri-curses.

you need a large mana pool and a highish level clarity. some regen on the tree/gear wouldn't hurt either.
Hi mate,

First let me say thank you for posting this guide.

Everything going smooth except my "Evangelists" die very frequent, is it normal at my stage level 55. I have following gear and tree.

Running Hatred, Purity of Elements and Artic Armor.

TREE

Gear

Spoiler

Was not able to get proper color on gloves so trying and have +2 minion helm for level 58. BTW my Zombies are all good only Spectre just die quickly.

Thanks for any advice.
Why do you use Arc over Ball Lightning to curse? Arc curses only 3(?) per cast, whereas BL is anything along its flight path, 1 cast.

When I saw the title, I tot you were using BL...
Arc doesn't need Lesser Multiple Projectiles/Greater Multiple Projectiles while Ball Lightning does. Thus, Arc lets us run another curse.
"
loboSG wrote:
Why do you use Arc over Ball Lightning to curse? Arc curses only 3(?) per cast, whereas BL is anything along its flight path, 1 cast.

When I saw the title, I tot you were using BL...

Also, high level Arc gem will chain 5 times.
ok solved my problem but talking to other guild members. It was my desecrate gem very low level. leveled that gem and now minion and more powerful :).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qiQscnz9Jg

This guy runs a Leer Cast and Dying Breath Animated Guardian, for 30% more dps and 18% more effective curses.

Figured I'd throw it in there.
Last edited by genida on Aug 30, 2014, 1:17:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info