[1.2] Tornado CoC EK Build - Cheap, effective and very fast

"
"
heldi wrote:
"
Maverick1st wrote:

You should swap master of force for the phys dmg side of the shadow start. Master of force gives you 40% in 4 nodes and that gives 42% in 4 nodes + 2 more skillpoints since you dont need the 20dex.

Another thing is the 30 int node. Isnt trickery (near shadow, 20int, 20crit, 20eledmg) better? I am just wondering since none you picked that even though with hatred + heralds + coc that seems to me a significant dmg increase.

Not much to add here :P

Looks like i posted the wrong link ^^

This is the current tree i'm following.

Revelry is optional if i run into manaproblems.
And since i already played a decent LA Acro Ranger i'd like to look what a Acro TS Ranger can do. Thats why i kept Acro and Ondars Guile, even though it costs a lot of skillpoints.
skycraft what gear are you using atm?
@skycraft1811

Man thanks for the build i got some good advise from it.
But if you allow me to say something you need more HP and you need it bad.

You should got to the scion life circle or i think you won't be able to take the hits end game.
"
neurotech wrote:
skycraft what gear are you using atm?

Going to post it. For leveling it doesnt matter that much, just go for a bit crit chance
"
Fargali wrote:
@skycraft1811

Man thanks for the build i got some good advise from it.
But if you allow me to say something you need more HP and you need it bad.

You should got to the scion life circle or i think you won't be able to take the hits end game.

I am happy to be able to help you.
I definetly need more hp. Thats for sure. But my gear doesn´t offer that much right now, and the life from the skilltree is ok. we can´t reach the exact amount of % life as before the patch. The nodes got nerfed.

I am trying to get life on my gear. 2k Should be enough for maps tho, at least it was before 1.2 xD My ST had like 2.5k (lvl 70 kinda bad, I know, but it is enoguh :P) and my other bow char had 2.2k xD

And I dont want to take the hits endgame. Thats why we use puncture and maybe evasion later on :P

I am working on it ^^
Hello! I am level 28 right now. Thanks for the great guide! I have never really played ranger but I am enjoying it. What nodes should I have already or what should I be working towards? for my level?

I currently have thick skin, aspect of the eagle, and next level I will have Avatar of the hunt. Do you recommend a direction I head? Thanks for anyones help! Have a great day!
"
Hello! I am level 28 right now. Thanks for the great guide! I have never really played ranger but I am enjoying it. What nodes should I have already or what should I be working towards? for my level?

I currently have thick skin, aspect of the eagle, and next level I will have Avatar of the hunt. Do you recommend a direction I head? Thanks for anyones help! Have a great day!

you should add acrobatics once you feel you're not that safe anymore
add damage when you feel safe
add hp if you need it
the common stuff i guess
"
Dexxa wrote:
"

you should add acrobatics once you feel you're not that safe anymore
add damage when you feel safe
add hp if you need it
the common stuff i guess

Acrobatics just if you want to be evsion based. IR if you want to go for armor. I am currently armor based, but I might switch to evasion later on, depends on how many points I have left/spare xD

You should aim for 1.5k life till the end of cruel. I have 1.7k and I am merciless act 3 xD
Just an average value. If you have more great, if you dont like me (*shity gear -.-") then you can do it with less.
could you add possible uniques?
I'm following your build, please update to become shot? I'm using it and it is excellent
huebr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info