[1.2] Tornado CoC EK Build - Cheap, effective and very fast

For the bandits its
40 life
attk speed or phys dmg
Skillpoint

Attk Speed or PhysDmg is personal choice. Should not make a huuuuuuge difference.

For the builds you posted, I am looking into them when I get back from work (*I am from germany :P)

Added small progression update.
Videos will come soon :P

Dont worry, they will be in english :P
Last edited by Kaeltwyn on Aug 24, 2014, 4:34:48 PM
Build looks great so far!!! Are you planning on showing the entire skill tree? I noticed there's only 57 points showing so far.....That would be awesome if you could update it further as you move through the higher levels

thanks in advance!
"
For the bandits its
40 life
attk speed or phys dmg
Skillpoint

Attk Speed or PhysDmg is personal choice. Should not make a huuuuuuge difference.

For the builds you posted, I am looking into them when I get back from work (*I am from germany :P)

You are from germany and still at work? Do you work on nightshift?
Because here in munich it is 00:35 right now :D.
I Am really looking forward to see your videos.
Hey man i began this build but this is a quill rain COC.

Will be using arc/fireball/arctic breath..."2 of those any way" along with split arrow and chain so 5 link is all i need for now until i can get a 6 link for GMP.
Can swap split with barrage for boss kills.

What do you think?

This is the tree i'm almost level 20 yah still in the beginning but i'll get there in no time

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm42v6wguAdHtg6JAGY70-ABeoSLTfsSiu-OXBv66LYMZipu1-wnDOlM19trKSg-rGo9vnlFMbWwWv4MJnKSsRzY9JpWHE31bnaph4ncHKk1irGyMVUs_J7TFjDZKyMLsAv7lGW6qKlsFtd-EtDi18nn2jb9Cw_v1NZJDNlFHXfKXl_6P2L1S7OdUMHxw1UV8TeP-CiT9fyuNfYnT_97WinfXI_ZwUjnUVvpNkioLb_L8xfPqoJ9noN0Nh3Zbr0p9IXaGzsEzplc=

I'd love to see a video of this, Im intrigued!
"
Maverick1st wrote:
"
For the bandits its
40 life
attk speed or phys dmg
Skillpoint

You are from germany and still at work? Do you work on nightshift?
Because here in munich it is 00:35 right now :D.
I Am really looking forward to see your videos.

Nah, I meant monday after work. In probably 10:30-11 h
"
Mentoya wrote:
Build looks great so far!!! Are you planning on showing the entire skill tree? I noticed there's only 57 points showing so far.....That would be awesome if you could update it further as you move through the higher levels

thanks in advance!

I posted my current build for 48 or so. I'll update to the current one in a bit.
There is also a planned endgame build. I am still tweaking on that here and there.

Videos are coming. Just need to go to work first xD
If I can manage it, I'll might even stream this build, additionally to the videos, then you can ask questions while Iam playing
Last edited by Kaeltwyn on Aug 25, 2014, 12:18:41 AM
"
Fargali wrote:
Hey man i began this build but this is a quill rain COC.

Will be using arc/fireball/arctic breath..."2 of those any way" along with split arrow and chain so 5 link is all i need for now until i can get a 6 link for GMP.
Can swap split with barrage for boss kills.

What do you think?

This is the tree i'm almost level 20 yah still in the beginning but i'll get there in no time

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm42v6wguAdHtg6JAGY70-ABeoSLTfsSiu-OXBv66LYMZipu1-wnDOlM19trKSg-rGo9vnlFMbWwWv4MJnKSsRzY9JpWHE31bnaph4ncHKk1irGyMVUs_J7TFjDZKyMLsAv7lGW6qKlsFtd-EtDi18nn2jb9Cw_v1NZJDNlFHXfKXl_6P2L1S7OdUMHxw1UV8TeP-CiT9fyuNfYnT_97WinfXI_ZwUjnUVvpNkioLb_L8xfPqoJ9noN0Nh3Zbr0p9IXaGzsEzplc=

Those elemental CoC build are alwys cool I'll look into the tree in a bit :P
I tested CoC with Tornado shot. so far it only triggers twice per attack: one for the piercing part, and one for the tornado part. is this the same for you?
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
I think is kind of weird using LMP with ethereal knives. I do feel that split arrow works much better since I do not have to socket ethereal knives with lmp.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info