Pohx's Dual Shock Wave Totems Build [ Budget ] [ HC ]

Pohx mah dawg!
What's your current resistances?
Is it worth trying to keep em high or is it full out yolomode?
Tried running low res and im not having any troubles atm to survive, but
the game changes @ higher tiers.
"
Lundby wrote:
Pohx mah dawg!
What's your current resistances?
Is it worth trying to keep em high or is it full out yolomode?
Tried running low res and im not having any troubles atm to survive, but
the game changes @ higher tiers.

you should ALWAYS aim for the max res...no reason not to, unless you simply need to go full DPS and are on a standard league.
Any thoughts on Soul Mantle?
hey pohx im pretty new to PoE, could you do a softcore variant of this build? if not could you tell me what to drop and what to take from the skill tree? Great stream btw!
"
crystall wrote:
hey Pohx thx for your guide. 1 question: are the crit and critdmg notes in the skilltree not important for that build?

greetz

Going Crit would change the build up a bit, you typically make a build CRIT or Non Crit. This just so happens to be a Non Crit Budget Build
"
timlok_lau wrote:
Herald of Ash <---- what is it?

Herald of Ash is a self buff That reserves 25% Of your Mana. However, it adds damage based off Phys %
"
Sutex wrote:
Pohx, do you think you will have time to post up a shadow version with a skill progression? I am 54 at the moment with shadow and really finding it difficult to advance with SW totems (mana issues)

Yeah i'll make a Shadow / Templar / Witch Variant but I don't know if i'll make a full progression guide for each class
"
pohx what do you think about using a divinarus? or would a cast speed/mana/spell dmg wand be better?

You don't benefit off the spell crit at all but overall it's a good weapon which would save you roughly 2.5 skill points when it comes to AoE Nodes

However, it has no cast speed or mana regen on it
"
crispyexcal wrote:
hey pohx im pretty new to PoE, could you do a softcore variant of this build? if not could you tell me what to drop and what to take from the skill tree? Great stream btw!

There is no reason to change anything for an SC Viable build. The dps is there on the tree as it is. If you wanted more damage simply skill out of the life nodes and grab all the damage nodes

Furthermore, if you wanted to go more offensive just drop your shield and dual wand
"
Talehon wrote:
Any thoughts on Soul Mantle?

I'm not a fan of it at all. I would much rather use Carcass For the AoE Increase / AoE Damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info