The true silent victim of 1.2.0 - mines

friendly bump for this issue
Heh. I almost died because of this when trying to lay a smoke mine today. I didn't even understand what happened until I read this thread just now. Thanks for the info.
Should be a toggle so players can decide which method they want to use.
Bump because i actually use mines
"If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by."-Sun Tzu
I almost RIPd mysel and my friend in beyond with a strongbox thanks to this today.

Thanks for all the answers you guys. Keeping this up until GGG actually answers decently or give an option to toggle mine usage in options or reverse it. Dont die on me, mines!
Oblivious
"
kompaniet wrote:
Should be a toggle so players can decide which method they want to use.

That would make everyone happy, and shouldn't be expensive to implement. They already have both codes.
They'll just fix it like they did low life light radius.
IGN: Smegacore
"
battled wrote:

erh, excuse me If im wrong since I've never had a low-life char. But idea is to just use es nodes, right? for that matter isnt there a node that says light radius based on Energy shield instead of life? Isnt that enough? I think it also gives a bonus too
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
battled wrote:

erh, excuse me If im wrong since I've never had a low-life char. But idea is to just use es nodes, right? for that matter isnt there a node that says light radius based on Energy shield instead of life? Isnt that enough? I think it also gives a bonus too

I mean they will force you to get a node from the tree.
IGN: Smegacore
I agree with OP.

Mines became useless, especially smoke mine which I planned t use.

I think this change should be reverted.
Another option is to make mines operate like traps, so they are thrown to the cursor location from current character location.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info