1.2.0 Patch Notes - Forsaken Masters

you messed up ith the quality, its alwas from 20 to 20 quality ;DD

ANYWAYS HYPE!
I was hoping the forums would get a buff by adding a downvote button like reddit has.

Guess I will have to be satisfied with Forsaken masters.
Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
This is not a patch. It is an extension for which other companies would easily charge 30,- Euros.

Great stuff. I will definitely purchase the "Master"-Pack as soon as I got the money to spare ^^ (it can be a while)
The light at the end of the tunnel is nothing but a muzzleflash.
"
Mr_Bill wrote:
I was hoping the forums would get a buff by adding a downvote button like reddit has.

I support any change that reinforces humanities social structure of giving all authority to brainless synchophants.

meager offerings, gimmicks and shifting piles of pebbles from one stack to another. where's the beef?
"
CoronaBunny wrote:
Its nice that actually being leveled-up is now more meaningful: choosing str/dex/int should be definitive of course, but you should still be somewhat tough even if naked (to a baddie many levels below you).

But it quite sucks that curses no longer last forever - was this really a necessary change? Does it make that much of a change, tactically?
It was SUCH a blast to run around cursing EVERYONE with temporal chains... and enfeeble... and elemental weakness/ whatever... I will miss thee, oh my Mistress Of "Bite Me!"
Sigh.
Perhaps reconsider this in the future, pretty please? Sucking the glorious joy out of things in the name of [insert whatever] just sucks, ya know? Where once you could gleefully screw over all who would oppose you... now you are on a timer... TT
Maybe make it so that Hex Master keystone lowers (some) curse effects for other players? Or that all curses cast by you cease when you leave the map/ die? Or would that require too much recoding?
Meh, meh, meh.

If I recall GGG's video on snapshotting correctly, with permanent curses you could equip a few +1 to max curses items, overcurse a boss permanently, then switch back to your stadard gear and fight this multicurse-crippled boss (more) easily.
-We've added an optional Quest Tracker, which displays your current quest objectives on the right side of the screen. This is also used to display the current objective of the Master Mission you're in at the time.

-We've added various Tutorials to the start of the game. They're designed to be non-intrusive and can be disabled or reset in the options.

-Monster elemental resistances have been reworked. Many of the more common monsters types no longer have resistances in Normal difficulty. Some more challenging monster types will have resistances and Unique monsters will have a large amount of an appropriate resistance. All main questline, Map and corrupted area bosses have elemental and chaos resistance, though at a lower value.

-Shock and Shocked Ground have been changed so that they cause 50% increased damage taken (rather than 30%) but no longer stack. They do not stack with each other either. "Cannot Be Shocked" now prevents players being affected by either Shocked Ground or Shock itself.

-Both physical and elemental damage reflection from monster auras have been reduced from 15% to 14% reflection.

-Vulnerability: In addition to the general curse reduction, Vulnerability no longer affects Energy Shield. The Energy Shield Recharge Delay Increase and Energy Shield Recharge Rate Reduction stats have been removed. In addition, the Increased Chance to be Stunned and Reduced Enemy Stun Recovery stats have been removed as well. Vulnerability now only increases physical damage and degeneration damage.

-New tiers of life and mana flasks (Divine and Eternal) have been added at levels 65 and 70.

-Mid to higher tiers of life flasks have been buffed substantially.

-The life portion of hybrid flasks has been buffed.

-The Weaver's life has been increased, following changes to her resistances.

-Chatters in the Lower Prison will now trigger a cold version of Storm Call when he hits you. His Glacial Hammer can no longer freeze you on Normal Difficulty.

GGG is going the casual/easy way again...
Beta Member Since 2010
I dont know if I'm more concerned or excited about new witch skill tree...

IGN: Cacofonya - Spectre Summoner Witch lvl 87
RiP Ele Buzzsaw and low-life ST?
"
Oxix wrote:
"
What about desync Chris, what about desync?!

Stop pretending it never happened and finally do something.

I support you with my money not to see "chickens in Sarn" but to be able to play without any desync.

This is getting embarassing.......

+1

If you do a little research, Chris has informed us like a billion time that it is no easy fix and that they don't have a solution for it.

If it effects you that much, go play Diablo 3.. I for one, is sick of you moaners.

Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Aug 20, 2014, 8:10:58 AM
RIP permanent curses - the one good thing worth bothering with skills that don't work on uniques or rares is gone, plus a whole stack of curses getting nerfed because why not. I will not be using curses at all this league, I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info