1.2.0 Patch Notes - Forsaken Masters

The patch notes look good, besides that retarted nerf to frenzy. BTW these herald thingies, are like auras?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
No life time!
Strange how most of those who complain about life "nerf" usually have characters with about 4k+ life and still want more and more life...
What about getting something else then life and more life?
My highest level character is 77 and i have like 3200 life, and it's REALLY enough to survive even with an Abyssus and not even 75% to all my resists!

Anyway, looks like it'll be a lot of fun playing those new leagues, and I will finally get some 5 linked chest armours :D
Nerfing Shavronne's Revelation? Come on, what are you hiding? Will we really be able to drop those league-specific items in the respectively enhanced maps?

We'll see. You did that on purpose, as always.
"
What about desync Chris, what about desync?!

I swear, everytime i see one of those posts, i remember this oldie goldie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXOuzytkHGA

It has been done to death, it will never go away, just let it go.
"
LeGardien wrote:
Strange how most of those who complain about life "nerf" usually have characters with about 4k+ life and still want more and more life...
What about getting something else then life and more life?
My highest level character is 77 and i have like 3200 life, and it's REALLY enough to survive even with an Abyssus and not even 75% to all my resists!

Anyway, looks like it'll be a lot of fun playing those new leagues, and I will finally get some 5 linked chest armours :D

Ever heard of this thing called "hardcore league"? Does your character have 0 deaths?
"
Poutsos wrote:
The patch notes look good, besides that retarted nerf to frenzy.

^ This , didnt see any build going op op with frenzy. Maybe some1 enlighten me why frenzy had to be nerfed.
Great job , awesome patch.. it comes up at 1:00 AM here so i guess i won't sleep tonight.
I'm ok with all of the nerfs ( yes like curses and ST ) ... well maybe Frenzy got hammered too hard but ...
i'm happy with the removal of the max res nodes and getting rid of a lot of res nodes.
i'm ok with the monster resistance changes
Awesome mana cost rework + adding mana per kill/hit on curses.

There is one thing that is bugging me tho. That huge unnecessary buff to ES. It's already easy to reach 7-8k ES without spending too much passive skill points and now we can get even more and some crazy ES recharge nodes too. All that really bothers me...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 20, 2014, 8:48:28 AM
"
Chris wrote:

[li]The Reduced Mana support gem is now available for all classes as a quest reward.[/li]

Best change ever! :)
Thanks for bringing back strongboxes! That was my favorite thing about the previous leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info