Currency Drop Rates Table

Had an eternal drop on my first character... had no clue what it was... used it... never saw another one...
"
StaticSys wrote:
Had an eternal drop on my first character... had no clue what it was... used it... never saw another one...

LOL. Reminds me of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNySmU027bw
Pants of Textile
Last edited by nikals on Aug 18, 2014, 10:58:54 AM
"
nikals wrote:
"
StaticSys wrote:

LOL. Reminds me of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNySmU027bw

too bad it's fake
14 Exalts, 17 Divines, 3 Eternals

I thought the mirror was "just around the corner"!
Made an actual table and pasted it as an image :) My friend Anu, who played a LOT of hours had only one eternal drop during his entire playtime, but lots of exalted orbs and divines. From my experience I personally think this information is accurate enough, even if it's not really datamined. We all knew mirrors are reaaally hard to get and few of us have ever seen an eternal drop. Divines are a bit harder to get than Exalts and our stash tabs are full of transmutation orbs :)

Mirrors' and eternals' value is not as high as their rarity, because the demand for those is really low. Only a few players in the server actually use them, while the rest is traded back and forth, so the supply never drops.
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
Now to convert these numbers into a form most people can understand.

Ratios to Chaos:

Mirror: 48,000
Eternal: 1,600
Divine: 48
Exalted: 30
Regal: 8
Blessed: 6
GCP: 6
Vaal: 2.4
Regret: 2.4

Scouring: 1.2
Alchemy: 0.6
Cartographer's: 0.6
Fusing: 0.48
Jeweler's: 0.3 (Never worth it to vendor 4 Jeweler's for a Fusing?)
Chrom: 0.3
Alteration: 0.3
Chance: 0.3
Augmentation: 0.16 (Never worth it to vendor 4 Augmentations for an Alteration?)
Whetstone: 0.15
Scraps: 0.08
Transmutes: No one cares

Bold = Inconsistency Between Theoretical And Actual Value

Does this mean Divines, Regals, Blesseds, GCPs, Vaals, Regrets, Scourings, Jeweler's, Chrom, Alterations, Chance are all undervalued?

Note that in reality the supply of Chaos Orbs is significantly larger than the stated number due to Chaos Recipe.
Last edited by elitedesolator on Aug 18, 2014, 11:18:52 AM
"
mazul wrote:

GGG doesn't expect people to datamine so for "laziness" reasons they leave information in the client that the client doesn't need to know.

I have no idea where you got your information from, but it's wrong. In fact, it'd take effort to add it to the client, as that data is not there already unless someone put it in there. So if they "left it in the client", it'd be the opposite of "laziness".
but i find more divines than exaltet. I am not quite sure if there is an mistake. I mean I have found so long about 15 divines and only about 5 exaltet
"
Spoiler
Now to convert these numbers into a form most people can understand.

Ratios to Chaos:

Mirror: 48,000
Eternal: 1,600
Divine: 48
Exalted: 30
Regal: 8
Blessed: 6
GCP: 6
Vaal: 2.4
Regret: 2.4

Scouring: 1.2
Alchemy: 0.6
Cartographer's: 0.6
Fusing: 0.48
Jeweler's: 0.3 (Never worth it to vendor 4 Jeweler's for a Fusing?)
Chrom: 0.3
Alteration: 0.3
Chance: 0.3
Augmentation: 0.16 (Never worth it to vendor 4 Augmentations for an Alteration?)
Whetstone: 0.15
Scraps: 0.08
Transmutes: No one cares

Bold = Inconsistency Between Theoretical And Actual Value

Does this mean Divines, Regals, Blesseds, GCPs, Vaals, Regrets, Scourings, Jeweler's, Chrom, Alterations, Chance are all undervalued?

I added the chaos ratios and made a table in the post :)
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
Having played since open beta these stats definitely feel legit. Had fewer divines drop than exalts, only had one eternal drop and never seen a mirror.

I'm surprised eternals aren't more expensive, but it's probably due to their limited use.
vaal or no balls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info