Currency Drop Rates Table

Are these rates still accurate? In Breach league alone I have found 5 exalted orbs.
They were likely never accurate, GGG has stated before they adjust drop rates.
HAIL SATAN!
In Breach I found more Exalted orbs then during previous Leagues as well. Also more Exalted orbs than Divine orbs.

Nvm values presented in this Thread are completely inaccurate as of now.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Jan 22, 2017, 10:55:41 AM
Hmmm seems solid stats.

Other than 1 exalt per 30 chaos doesn't happen that often to me, more like 1 exalt every 100 chaos.

But hey it could be just my bad RNG.
ey
Id love if mirror drops would be something like Kingdom of Loathings Ultra rare items.

Which work on an internal countdown which noone knows, so you can actually waste an ultra rare encounter, by being in an area that has no ultra rare encounters when the timer hits 0. So in PoE you could miss out on mirror drops if you were not in the correct level range when your timer hits 0.

"
inuke wrote:
Hmmm seems solid stats.

Other than 1 exalt per 30 chaos doesn't happen that often to me, more like 1 exalt every 100 chaos.

But hey it could be just my bad RNG.

1 exalt per 30 seems rather solid though, remember that is per 30 actually dropped chaos orbs. You have to substract all the ones you get from random cards and trades.
It's neither true nor false,it's basically pointless.
Christ hinted on an older podcasts that they do sometimes make drop rate adjustments for certain currency items,the one mentioned i believe was in fact chaos orb.
Under what circumstance they do it i don't recall,but they do in some situations adjust the drop rates.

I believe it was one of the earlier episodes of the first podcast that was originally created by ziggy,the yank who lost his marbles and that dude with pohx or whatever he was called.
No rest for the wicked.
Last edited by Daiena on Jan 22, 2017, 2:59:21 PM
Just saw a Mirror dropping in my freaking chayula. the damn carry got it dropped. immediatly logged off. was so pissed deinstalled game.
Now it takes me time to reinstall it.

Sometimes PoE is like: "Ur playin since Beta?!. Well fk u mirror wont drop for u bud."
Are these (old) rates still viable?
I remember I read that GGG adjusts the drop rates according to the current market situations / the exchange rates.

I´m especially confused because around 2-3 weeks ago, exalts, divines and in general higher tier uniques "suddenly" stopped dropping for me - although I actually played even more since then. Before I had 1-2 exalt drops every 1-3 days; on some days I even found 2 exalts or 2 divines. And there was that one day where 3 exalts dropped within 2 hours.
Since then - absolutely zero. Which MIGHT be just crazy top and crazy low RNG luck. OR the drop rates were adjusted.

OR my account got nerfed because I whined and complained publicly about the ES nerf and that I won´t spend any more money on the game :D
(which was a lie GGG, you can un-nerf my account again, lol)

"
IamLoco wrote:
Are these (old) rates still viable?
I remember I read that GGG adjusts the drop rates according to the current market situations / the exchange rates.

I´m especially confused because around 2-3 weeks ago, exalts, divines and in general higher tier uniques "suddenly" stopped dropping for me - although I actually played even more since then. Before I had 1-2 exalt drops every 1-3 days; on some days I even found 2 exalts or 2 divines. And there was that one day where 3 exalts dropped within 2 hours.
Since then - absolutely zero. Which MIGHT be just crazy top and crazy low RNG luck. OR the drop rates were adjusted.

OR my account got nerfed because I whined and complained publicly about the ES nerf and that I won´t spend any more money on the game :D
(which was a lie GGG, you can un-nerf my account again, lol)

You seem to have had some silly good luck, 1 exalt a week is a great rate for people who are playing efficiently 8+ hours a day. Most players are happy to see 1-2 exalts drop in a 3 month league.

The rates are probably similar but not exact.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info