Currency Drop Rates Table

"
j33bus wrote:
"
IamLoco wrote:
Are these (old) rates still viable?
I remember I read that GGG adjusts the drop rates according to the current market situations / the exchange rates.

I´m especially confused because around 2-3 weeks ago, exalts, divines and in general higher tier uniques "suddenly" stopped dropping for me - although I actually played even more since then. Before I had 1-2 exalt drops every 1-3 days; on some days I even found 2 exalts or 2 divines. And there was that one day where 3 exalts dropped within 2 hours.
Since then - absolutely zero. Which MIGHT be just crazy top and crazy low RNG luck. OR the drop rates were adjusted.

OR my account got nerfed because I whined and complained publicly about the ES nerf and that I won´t spend any more money on the game :D
(which was a lie GGG, you can un-nerf my account again, lol)

You seem to have had some silly good luck, 1 exalt a week is a great rate for people who are playing efficiently 8+ hours a day. Most players are happy to see 1-2 exalts drop in a 3 month league.

The rates are probably similar but not exact.

I drop exalt once in about 8 hours of maps, as MF guy
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info