Rampage and Beyond Challenges and their Prizes

Even more interested in Beyond now... I've noticed However that though Eye of Sothotep appears in list Sothotep doesnt, for that matter Abaxoth seems to have no sidekick. Wonder if the respective boss and sidekick actually exist but are not listed for the challenge or something else..

EDIT: Oops, Tzteosh has no "sidekick" either.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 18, 2014, 9:14:35 AM
I guess i have to be the hater again!! Why is are there challanges again that we already had?? Its so BORING to do them a fourth time like "use currency items" "full clear" "kill uniq bosses" "reach lv65" I realy thought you came up with new ideas but this....i did 6/8 challanges in other leagues atleast 1times some ven 4 times....sry but i have to say it.... THATS SOOO LAME!!!!
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
wooot
No Vickas Giantbone for the unique bosses challenge? :(
Last edited by Hojirozame on Aug 18, 2014, 9:24:19 AM
like I said before, limiting the number of shirts is BULLSHIT. worst thing ggg has done in 2014
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
haplessG00N wrote:
Pretty disappointed with the mtx rewards. Not only do they look bad, but the next tier is just a different color. I expected better and more of a difference than just color.

+1

The back-of-the-head mtx is stupid. The appearance of the character is thrown off balance. My fuzzy math based on observation tells me that less than 1% of the players use the current mtx you can get that does the same damn thing. A weapon, armor, hell pretty much anything but that would have been so much better.

It screams 'punch me in the back of my head please.' It does not pair well with any other gear. Some of the cheapest mtx offerings are much - much - better compared to this "reward."

Wow.

Edit: Yeah picking the best of the worst, the classic Aureate Halo is still better. It's not obnoxious and the color scheme at least works with a lot of other effects.

You grind it out for 3 months and that's what you get as a reward? Did the creative mtx visionaries from CB and OB quit or something? Please bring them back or - at minimum - ask for their opinion.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Aug 18, 2014, 10:01:25 AM
"The First Rhoa" <3
The eldritch nature of the Beyond monsters has me excited.

Spoiler
SEER OF ALL THAT IS, WAS AND SHALL BE
COḾE ́F̀ORT̸H́ F̵R̶OM͘ BETWEE͝N THE͡ S͝P҉H̀E͞R͞E͏S͡
̷̡̀T̵͞A̡!̨͜͝ ̸̨͝GH̵͠ĘR̨̕͠AḾ̨ ̵͟A̴T̨͝͠ U͜͝L̀’̸K̢͠H͘A͠L͠͏L̀A̵͟R!͡
̢҉N͜Y̨͘A̷Ŕ!̵͟ ͡N͘Y̸̨̕A͟҉R̴̛!̡ RA̴͠ ̨͘T’̡H̀͘O̶T̸͟E͠P̨!͟͝
͏K̀Ḱ̨’͟HR҉R̢͞A͡N҉̶!̡͜͠
I'm sure it's been asked before, but do we get both MTX's for completing all 8 challenges?
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
I have a quick question about the 44 uniques challenge, what happens if you get all 44 and then trade one away, does the challenge remain uncompleted or do you have to just have them in order to get it and then you can sell them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info