Rampage and Beyond Challenges and their Prizes

"
Steve918 wrote:
I have a quick question about the 44 uniques challenge, what happens if you get all 44 and then trade one away, does the challenge remain uncompleted or do you have to just have them in order to get it and then you can sell them?

Perhaps you could read the challenge?

for everyone bitching about the challenges; how about you suggest a better alternative and discuss what aspect of the game is being promoted by it?

B.
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.
Kill "the first Rhoa" hahah i hope its the white one who always runs away haha
"
alfims wrote:
Too bad the MTX's are so ugly. Well, it's free so it will look good together with my Razer Footprints i guess.

Go back to /poeg/
IM SO HYPED I THINK MY HEAD IS GONNA EXPLODE
Challenges look generally achievable and reasonable. A few uniques will be hard to get. A few bosses will be hard to kill. Otherwise, pretty reasonable and straightforward, much like Anarchy/Onslaught. It will be fun.

As for the microtransactions... well, at least they're not Razer footprints. I love your work, but certainly not this time.

BTW, is that the next Master wearing the MTX?
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
Wow, these are nice! :) Most are easy to achieve ^^

The rewards seem a little bit ugly :( They don't really look like part of the game (at least in my opinion). I think that most players expected a weapon effect or something similar. Anyway, really nice job with these leages! Hypeeeee! ;)
Make lab optional! Give us another way to get the ascendancy points we need.

#CantGitGudAtLab
"
bredin wrote:
for everyone bitching about the challenges; how about you suggest a better alternative and discuss what aspect of the game is being promoted by it?

+1

That would be a great idea to have a thread where everyone could contribute their challange ideas...and maybe GGG picks one or two.

Beside everyone complaining what the hell is that for a armor in the screenschots?
Atziri killing services incoming. Some players will make a huge amount of currency offering challenge help for players with less time.

Just a question. How much time you calculate has a player to put into the game to achieve the goals?

Dunno if I like it...

Devil~

p.s.
Challenges I would like to take:

-Level a character up to a certain level using specific keynodes.
-Kill Dominus without using any skillpoints on the skilltree
-Get a character having equal strength, dexterity and intelligence at level 65
The Dragon Hideout http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1076060
The Aesthetics of Evil http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1076060
The Garden of the Ancients http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1051755
Last edited by Devilbane on Aug 18, 2014, 11:05:24 AM
Looks good. Liked the previous full clear so glad I get to do it again.
At least 5 of the challenges are doable for casual players so I'm happy with this.
"
PitzerMike wrote:

They're almost like those cheesy jesus pics with electric flashlight frames.
Just make the halos flash in different colors and the trash level will be through the roof!

Oh that would be awesome! In which case i might actually play a templar to win it, but i wont. :P
I am the stone that the builder refused.
~~~~~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info