Rampage and Beyond Challenges and their Prizes

"
Lynerus wrote:
Its like $50 for 4 stash pages and that is inexpensive you say lol

Regardless of it being much cheaper than that........ yeah, $50 is inexpensive. You're playing a great game, for free, and $50 is still less than what you'd pay for a retail game.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Aug 18, 2014, 6:36:07 AM
Thank you for listening to us who asked for less rng in challenges.

These will be fun to do, first 1 to go will be the full clear one. :)

Here, have +9000 cookies and share them with the team. ;)

Have a nice day at the office because you just made my day.
Looks good on paper, can't tell how the unique one will turn out but time will tell.

One complaint/suggestion though, I do wish you would multi tier the leveling one so we could do 7x65 or 5x75 or 3x85 or 1x100. Or something to that effect.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Fantastic idea to give a prize for 5 challanges. Before I didn't even tried to complete all of the challenges because I knew that I probably won't be able to complete all of them. This time, I think that 5 challenges is totally doable.
IGN: MegaSplasz
"
denisab wrote:
Wth are you taking about? 6 stash tabs are 15$.It's more than decent.

Even less if you buy them when they are on sale, which is frequently enough that it should be no problem to wait for.
Thank you GGG for listening and changing the prize for the challenge to MTXs. Something people can show off and treasure when they attain it.

5 is doable for even a casual player, I managed 4 last season and would have had 5 but missed it because of the Eternal orb, I never found one and prefer to do my challenges without help.

2 days to get my act together to be able to play. I'm very much looking forward to falling headfirst into this expansion, I think you guys have done a very good job with new content and Thank you very much for it.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
Lynerus wrote:
"
Mivo wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:
We should at least get 7 more char slots and like 4 more stash tabs for these challenges

I have 0 char slots and no stash tabs

Both are inexpensive. Besides, you get 24 character slots, which should be fine, and you don't have to keep the uniques for the challenge. Yes, tabs and character slots helps, but it's a convenience thing.

Its like $50 for 4 stash pages and that is inexpensive you say lol
I was going to buy stash tabs a bit ago when they went on sale but they were still way to high on sale...

I would have more char slots if i had more stash space since like 20 of my chars are holding items so i can't delete them

You wot m8?

50$?
Last time I checked it was 30MTX points per stash tab. That's $3. Thus 4x3 = 12, $12 for 4 stash tabs.

Last edited by KenshiD on Aug 18, 2014, 6:45:10 AM
These challenges are doable and pay2win (stash tabs, characters' slots). The prizes look cheap. I'm probably going to play a new standard build to test the masters and then quit for a year or so.
Last edited by ammenz on Aug 18, 2014, 7:16:26 AM
these challenges and are a fucking joke use currency, own uniques,lvl multiple chars, all the same bullshit when is ther going to be some skill based shit.
got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
Last edited by koez on Aug 18, 2014, 7:26:01 AM
I really like it. 5/8 is doable. Free mtx ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info