Rampage and Beyond Challenges and their Prizes

"
There isn't a single post in this thread that has anything to do with entitlement.

Yes there are.Saying that the mtx should be better.That the challenges are not so and so.The fact that you complete 5 or 8 challenges should not automatically give you the right to an amazing mtx.I think, from a business pint of view, it's ok they made them less appealing that a store bought mtx.
Nice. The 5x challenge seems doable. Only the Unique item and Unique monster challenge looks really hard.
"
sidtherat wrote:
Own these uniques:

The Goddess Bound

so there is the limiting factor guys.. sword that drops pretty much never

Path of Shopping Challenges confirmed.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
these MTX are not worth trying.

PS: patch notes or riot!
"
nyash wrote:
these MTX are not worth trying.

PS: patch notes or riot!

"
chris_wilsonLead Developer 151 points 11 hours ago
Patch notes aren't ready yet, sorry. They should be ready by the day before launch though.

Pulled from Reddit.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
I like these challenges. No Eternal Orb, and most of the really expensive uniques are excluded. Thanks GGG!

I wouldn't be so sure. Some of the unique lists are new patch ones. They might be similar to Mjolnër for all we will be surprised later! ((((;゚Д゚)))))))
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
Own these uniques:
The Goddess Bound
so there is the limiting factor guys.. sword that drops pretty much never

Path of Shopping Challenges confirmed.

and what's wrong with it?
players selling the sword will not get the challenge as you need to possess the item for the challenge to be completed.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Mivo wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:
We should at least get 7 more char slots and like 4 more stash tabs for these challenges

I have 0 char slots and no stash tabs

Both are inexpensive. Besides, you get 24 character slots, which should be fine, and you don't have to keep the uniques for the challenge. Yes, tabs and character slots helps, but it's a convenience thing.

Its like $50 for 4 stash pages and that is inexpensive you say lol
I was going to buy stash tabs a bit ago when they went on sale but they were still way to high on sale...

I would have more char slots if i had more stash space since like 20 of my chars are holding items so i can't delete them
Wth are you taking about? 6 stash tabs are 15$.It's more than decent.
"
Lynerus wrote:
"
Mivo wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:
We should at least get 7 more char slots and like 4 more stash tabs for these challenges

I have 0 char slots and no stash tabs

Both are inexpensive. Besides, you get 24 character slots, which should be fine, and you don't have to keep the uniques for the challenge. Yes, tabs and character slots helps, but it's a convenience thing.

Its like $50 for 4 stash pages and that is inexpensive you say lol
I was going to buy stash tabs a bit ago when they went on sale but they were still way to high on sale...

I would have more char slots if i had more stash space since like 20 of my chars are holding items so i can't delete them

Create a 2. account and make some storage characters. I remember some GGG-Guy saying this to people who claimed stash-tabs are pay to win.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info