Arcane and Vampiric Armour Pack Weekend Sales

Hi

Final forsaken master confirmed as: The cake master. They will teach you recipes on how to make the sweetest of confectioneries to bewilder your foes in sticky sweet defeat.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Talismannn wrote:
"
Zelpo wrote:
Wish I could move things around in the MTX tabs ... perhaps someday?

OOOOMG gimme gimme yes please....

I'd a tidy stash person and that mtx stash drives me barking mad.

I already asked for the reason. They will give you an extra mtx tab if you ask nicely, but they are not addressing the chance to organize the tabs. And, yes, it drives me mad.
"
Cipherpunk wrote:
I'm calling it now. The seventh master is an explorer who lets you modify your maps. Her missions involve treasure hunts that lead to secret rooms full of loot. I could be totally wrong but I think that would be awesome.
I would guess not because it would exclude everyone who does not do maps.

GGG said that you could find all masters even in early game. Maps are not for early game.
hopefully we get the premium stashtabs on sale at the start of the league.

i need like 3-5 packs since my "standard" stash is almost full now after the merge...

but thx again for the armour sale ... this is the one i had left to buy.
"
JoJoBoxer wrote:
"
Cipherpunk wrote:
I'm calling it now. The seventh master is an explorer who lets you modify your maps. Her missions involve treasure hunts that lead to secret rooms full of loot. I could be totally wrong but I think that would be awesome.
I would guess not because it would exclude everyone who does not do maps.

GGG said that you could find all masters even in early game. Maps are not for early game.

Last master = belts and flasks!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
FUR DAYS TREE HOURS!
Saved
STASH TABS PLOX
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
NOOOOOO I just bought the vampiric armour set two days ago :( I couldn't handle the wait.
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

Final forsaken master confirmed as: The cake master. They will teach you recipes on how to make the sweetest of confectioneries to bewilder your foes in sticky sweet defeat.

cheers

The cake master is a lie.

And I'd say that "extra character slots" would make far more sense for the weekend deal at the start of a league than stash tabs. Tabs make more sense at the END of the leagues when people might want the extra room due to leagues merging, rather than at the beginning when their stashes are mostly empty anyway.
Consult the Daily Deals Spreadsheet for all past Stash Tab Bundle sales. just press {ctrl} F and type in stash tab bundle to quickly scroll through all 30 of them.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info