Arcane and Vampiric Armour Pack Weekend Sales

never looked forward to an expansion more than this good work GGG, really looking forward to new tree as well well done guys
Nice!
"
Xadrim wrote:
Will there be another discount weekend/day for the stash tabs?
Wanna buy the premium ones, yo!

+1 :)

New player, started in the last fortnight, stash is chockers, and figured stash tabs have been on-sale every second weekend for months, so today is the day!! ..... and its armour :)
"
KillerMuppet wrote:
"
Xadrim wrote:
Will there be another discount weekend/day for the stash tabs?
Wanna buy the premium ones, yo!

+1 :)

New player, started in the last fortnight, stash is chockers, and figured stash tabs have been on-sale every second weekend for months, so today is the day!! ..... and its armour :)

Several people recently have said "every second weekend", but we don't do them two weeks apart. That'd be too frequently.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Awesome! I've been looking at picking up the vampiric armour set for awhile now, time to snap it up.
Thank you for finally putting the videos on YouTube! Watching them on all those other sites which were poorly optimized for videos was a nightmare for my low level rig and poor internet!
On the first day of gaming, RNG brought for me: one Flame Hellion of Frost on The Rocky Climb.
Thank you for this fabulous game.
I join that you put before that start the new league "The Stash Tabs Premium".
I have my pack supporter but Stash Tabs Premium Please.

Thx, I need again for everything you have done up to now and what is to come.

A big hug.
Final master.. can wait for it!
Steam: teemu92
Wish I could move things around in the MTX tabs ... perhaps someday?
BLAMT!
you know something is not right when a discounted microtransaction is stil 30 bucks
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info