Arcane and Vampiric Armour Pack Weekend Sales

Sweet sale!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give A Little More Health Please! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.
"
Zelpo wrote:
Wish I could move things around in the MTX tabs ... perhaps someday?

OOOOMG gimme gimme yes please....

I'd a tidy stash person and that mtx stash drives me barking mad.

The Arcane armor looks sick!!

Holding out for an elite armor pack discount myself, but I'm sure plenty of people will be happy with these as well.
Last edited by InVermilion on Aug 16, 2014, 10:19:52 AM
Is it possible to have, for example, the tentacle wings and the arcane armor on the chest piece simultaneously?
IGN: nFzGenesis
YESSSSSS the only reason I played the 1month challenge league was to get an Arcane set for the next set of leagues. I didn't win a set, but it works out best anyway - here's $30 GGG, THANK YOU FOR THE SALE!
"
Sinlath wrote:
Is it possible to have, for example, the tentacle wings and the arcane armor on the chest piece simultaneously?

Yep, a chest can have any skin and back attachment combination.
Are we going to get a bit more details, maybe with an image or two, on the beyond league mechanics? I really want to be able to link some of my friends that stuff to pull them in to this game and the little paragraph in the ranger master reveal article doesn't cut it.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Looking forward to the 20th... Biggest understatement in the world... Can't wait to start digging into that new passive tree.
Release MASTERS NOW! No races, no leagues, sooo boring :) Sending some money to GGG at release!
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Last edited by Alabamak on Aug 16, 2014, 10:31:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info