[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

Thank you very much Froz1984, it is something that we are in need.
I'll check these trees carefully.

Last edited by Zatlan on Jan 10, 2016, 8:59:07 PM
Any suggestions on what to get first in Temp league? I have enough for either Bino's or 5L Belly but not both. Lvl 80 btw, also current dagger is only 200 dps / 8.44 crit
Last edited by Setracset on Jan 10, 2016, 9:39:08 PM
Might be a silly question, but how do you generate frenzy charges? I see that you took the extra charges but I dont see any ability in the gem setup that can generate them.

Edit: Nvm I didn't read what Blood Rage did :3
Last edited by Dyranthius on Jan 11, 2016, 1:07:49 AM
"
Setracset wrote:
Any suggestions on what to get first in Temp league? I have enough for either Bino's or 5L Belly but not both. Lvl 80 btw, also current dagger is only 200 dps / 8.44 crit

DON'T get a Bino's. It was removed as the recommended item. Now the recommended items are a rare dagger and a Death's Hand.

A Problem with blasphemy + Enfeeble is i can't use a other Aura except hatred, but i think blasphemy and Enfeeble are the best option and safely.
Last edited by m1nx on Jan 11, 2016, 11:13:15 AM
"
Setracset wrote:

I cannot recommend anyone to buy a Bino, since it is currently pretty overpriced due to the Consuming Dark spellcaster meta. You can get similar daggers for far cheaper. In a new league I would always try to go this order: random 5L -> ~225 pDPS 9%crit dagger -> 5L Belly -> endgame dagger
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
"
candoerfer wrote:
"
Setracset wrote:

I cannot recommend anyone to buy a Bino, since it is currently pretty overpriced due to the Consuming Dark spellcaster meta. You can get similar daggers for far cheaper. In a new league I would always try to go this order: random 5L -> ~225 pDPS 9%crit dagger -> 5L Belly -> endgame dagger

Cool good call dude thanks, yeah Bino's seems like a waste really, for 50 chaos sure but not 1.5 ex+
can anyone give me a tipp to maintain the 8 stacks of Vaal reave? it is impossible to maintain the stacks :(, so it makes no sense to play with vaal reave,
the stack up time is to short.
"
m1nx wrote:
can anyone give me a tipp to maintain the 8 stacks of Vaal reave? it is impossible to maintain the stacks :(, so it makes no sense to play with vaal reave,

Yeah it's kinda annoying to keep up constantly, you would have to move very fast, I find it useful on strongboxes, bosses, and shrines mostly. Otherwise only straightforward maps like Ledge/Canyon, etc can it really be maintained.
"
m1nx wrote:

Maintaining Vaal Reave in maps with many rooms + backtracking like Crematorium, Residence etc is impossible. In open or straight layouts you should be easily able to keep up the stacks from Vaal Reave until it is recharged again, due to the insane movementspeed of WB.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info