[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

"
Smokk wrote:
Hiho, love your build but now i get stuck at atziri cant get her down :(

Equip:
Spoiler

Did i miss something? Is Atziri possible with binos? Or should i try to get a high dps dagger ? Thx for your advices

Normal atziri is easily possible with a bino, however you decided for some reason to convert your physical dmg to elemental, which nullifies a large part of your regen from Bino's as well as Acuity+Bloodrage+Amulet+LifeDrinker.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
Hi I am playing pretty much your build (like i did many seasons already but none had a popular thread like you ;))

did you try rigwalds savagery in offhand it should give you a huge burst in dps (forcing to use assins mark)

i got one but lack the strength atm looking for some nice jewelery, also i am playing this build with abyssus because i love the damage :) just did a heavy vulnerability t13 map with ease (reflect not a problem when you use phys to lightning)
"
demogorg wrote:
Hi I am playing pretty much your build (like i did many seasons already but none had a popular thread like you ;))

did you try rigwalds savagery in offhand it should give you a huge burst in dps (forcing to use assins mark) [...]

Compared to Death's Hand it seems lackluster, since for crit builds upfront dmg is significantly more valuable than DoTs. The axe is BiS for any non-crit reave build though.
Hi,
Some leveling guide for those who want to start?
10/20/40/60/80/100 in the league?

Last edited by Zatlan on Jan 8, 2016, 7:39:24 PM
"
Hi,

See section "Skilltree Progression".
"
Crytyas wrote:
Hi,

See section "Skilltree Progression".

"
Skilltree Progression

You can abuse the Shadow's powerful elemental & DoT nodes for very high levelling speed with Fire Trap early on.
Switch to Reave once you have an ok phys sword and Multistrike. From here on prioritize life over dmg over crit.
Aim to get a decent crit dagger + amulet by ~lv 65 and fill out all the skipped crit nodes.

That's not what I had asked you.
Ok, as I have not looked the more than 50 pages, I figured something was written somewhere else.

If you've never made that progression write something like this:
Sorry, I never had time to do it, I do not have it.
OR
Sorry, try to turn yourself because I will not do it.

It would be more correct of you instead of giving me an evasive answer.
Have a nice day.

You know the pathing in the skilltree from the main build and the node prioritization rule tells you which nodes to select first along your pathing route. Detecting wether you just reached a life cluster or a dmg/crit cluster and applying the rule of life>dmg>crit is something you should be capable of even without little screenshots.
Hi, thanks for the guide. i have 2 question

First I really want to know which chest is better. Daresso's Defiance or Belly of the beast?
if wear daresso's, i can have endurance all the time to help defense and pop IC. Also this chest has more armor and evasion.

Sencond soul taker Vs death's hand. if i use soul taker , i can have 3 arua. one can be use for curse on hit.

if I use both item. I got endurance for defense and IC. curse on hit for anything i want. And one more aura than use death's hand. For 6th link we use pcoc, so Power charge is not a problem and more stable than death's hand and also work for boss fight too. We also can save 2 or 3 points for mana leach.

So could you tell me the Benefits for using death's hand and belly(more HP?)

thanks a lot. I'm new to reave
Last edited by qiandongyq on Jan 9, 2016, 10:45:57 AM
"
qiandongyq wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide. i have 2 question

First I really want to know which chest is better. Daresso's Defiance or Belly of the beast?
if wear daresso's, i can have endurance all the time to help defense and pop IC. Also this chest has more armor and evasion.

With Daresso's you will have under 5k life, which is too few for a melee build. The endurance charges will give you additional mitigation and thus increase your EHP against physical damage, however you will feel very weak against elemental damage. The higher AR&EV values are neglectable, since we scale neither of them.

"
qiandongyq wrote:
Sencond soul taker Vs death's hand. if i use soul taker , i can have 3 arua. one can be use for curse on hit.

if I use both item. I got endurance for defense and IC. curse on hit for anything i want. And one more aura than use death's hand. For 6th link we use pcoc, so Power charge is not a problem and more stable than death's hand and also work for boss fight too. We also can save 2 or 3 points for mana leach.

So could you tell me the Benefits for using death's hand and belly(more HP?)

thanks a lot. I'm new to reave

How do you plan to apply the curse on hit setup? Due to the insane AoE of reave your attacks will far autrange the HoT procrange and I don't tink HoI is too reliable either. DH gives you a signifant damage increase with unholy might.
"
Hi,

I'm lvl 84 right now, and did a Duelist (I prefer his looks). Did the following general progress (all the time using reave):

First stage. Took Essence Sap for mana leech (later I unspec it)

Second stage. Since leveling is still fast, I completed the "skeleton" of the tree. Now you only get nice bonuses! I had to cover strength requirements with gear. But hey, there are nice passives that include strength.

Third stage. Now get life + strength. Somewhere between second and third stage, get a nice and cheap dagger (150+ pDPS maybe). Maybe you can unspec from essence sap now.

Current. I prioritized damage over life. But now I'm looking forward to get Revenge of the Hunted (damn, missed that dexterity node, one lvl wasted xD). Thick Skin might seem interesting but I dunno (got to t8 maps and didn't have problems with status ailments, yet). Other interesting nodes are the ones with life+eva in ranger initial zone.

At least, this worked for me. I had to master craft life on most of my gear, but still.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info