One Month Race Winners and Infographic

nobody plays duelist? Seems kinda strange to me, for almost every melee, life based non crit phys build i ever made duelist seems to be far superior than marauder

and i love duelist starting area
Uhm, almost 28% witch overall and more than 41% played it in 80+, and you're gonna buff them...ok.

Please nerf Duelist, they're still visible on this diagram.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
i would like to see how many tier 1 uniques didnt drop for anyone in HC league, and how many actually did. Chance orbs excluded.
What that infographic tells me is that the Duelist and Ranger need some love.

I didn't realize that Cloak of Defiance is so popular, and I'm surprised that Alpha's howl isn't on the list.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Aug 11, 2014, 7:16:44 AM
Well gz ;(

Seems like my gaming rng is shit , forum rng shit , real life rng shit. Thanks god <3 peace
Duelist needs some love xD

Also, people complaining about Arc... and HC spectral Throw was top choice, yet no one complains. Arc is not OP, It's just that "cool" people play it, and everyone jumps on the band wagon.
Last edited by Sith90Lord on Aug 11, 2014, 7:28:37 AM
"
spiky0209 wrote:
"
t_golgari wrote:
I don't understand:

I have a decked out lvl85 ST scion with about 4k damage. She is fine. All other ST builds we have in our guild are a lot weaker. ST is not a problem. CoE and Low Life is the Problem. Be careful not to make ST unusable for normal players who do not have a Shavs or CoE or other op bullshit like mirrored daggers.

We have 2 Archers in our guild. Mine at lvl90 and another LA at 86. Both are wreacking havoc on maps. Why are they gonna be buffed?

True!! this nerf is killing ordinary players all because those high-end players. So, nerf COE is the good approach, but I have no idea how to do with low life one~

No, Spooky Toss is a retarded concept that allows you to get melee's damage and movement skills on a ranged skill. Why do you think almost all the low life characters use ST? And why do only a few percent use other melee skills or bows? Why is ele buzzsaw, probably the most popular build since aura buffs, an ST build and not a reave build? Because ST is OP as fuck.

BOTH have to be nerfed.

edit: Fuck though, after reading the newsletter, it seems like my crit ignite incinerate build is going to be nerfed before I even start the character. Well, I can still hope marylene's fallacy gets buffed.
Old april 2012 account got stolen
Last edited by Freeslana on Aug 11, 2014, 7:53:18 AM
another no mood day for me...
Gratz to the winners !

Personally I broke my HC lvl record with 71. It didn't die but it was my first trapper and felt underwhelming and didn't feel like farming with it for better gear :p

Still pretty strange to see that the tree that 'needed' change is the biggest class played by far.
Last edited by leto2626 on Aug 11, 2014, 7:54:39 AM
MinstrelShadrak Congrats :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info