One Month Race Winners and Infographic

I don't know about other people, but I know why I prefer playing Witch. Summoner and spells are generally item independent, so I don't have to go farming for that better weapon every time my weapon gets outdated.
Summoner is also fairly safe in HC.
"
Very sadden by the fact that i didn't win. I played very early tried to make it first to be over level 50. Stayed awhile and i guess that wasn't enough :( Pretty depressing.

You realize that order of hitting a certain level and playtime are both completely irrelevant to the results right?

There were like 70 prizes for thousands of accounts, the odds of winning were tiny. Don't be depressed, and don't let yourself set unrealistic expectations.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Thank you for Verdant set, GGG!
Witches are just fun to play. Rangers are not. Both can play from a distance. But witches just seem to flow more smoothly, while rangers are more like work.

Ranger passive tree is just screwy. The placement of needed clusters is weird with bad flow. Makes leveling hard. It's hard to balance between offense and defense.

I'm surprised duelist is so unpopular. Good starting nodes, but then what? Sitting between Marauder and Ranger, the duelist doesn't have a big advantage over either of them. Compare to Templar: he can go melee, tank, cast, or hybrid. Duelist just doesn't shine in either the marauder or ranger traits, and you sure as heck won't want a hybrid melee/bow build.

Duelist needs to shine at something, probably DW melee. Dump the projectile nodes in favor of more melee or defense. Then give a good direction to go once he leaves his start area. Should he crank up on accuracy with lots of dex (and evasion). Or should he go alllll the way over to Resolute Technique? His hit percentage will be crap before he gets there. What about defense? Maybe more leeching? (does anybody use Vaal Pact any more?)

Shadow: decent start position for caster. If the passive tree between witch and shadow flowed better, the shadow might make a better caster than witch. For melee, with all the claw clusters, he really needs either more DPS with claws, and/or more leeching. Maybe I just haven't had good gear, but claws seem to fall apart by mid-late cruel.

Since you can't really hybrid bows, I think bow support should be concentrated toward Ranger and away from duelist and shadow. Also the placement of chaos/dot nodes could be placed better.

Of the three hybrid classes, Templar is the only one who can define himself. With Duelist and Shadow, who are they? They need to define themselves, and then be good at what they do.
Something is wrong with ranger's animation/mindset behind the gameplay style.

As witch when you are warping around you feel like an assassin disappearing right in front of the chasers to strike them down from behind. This feel when you warp over a shield charging guard to kill a sparker...this feel man.

As ranger, while doing pretty much the same - running around and shooting you feel like you are running from them, like you are the victim not a hunter.
Witches were the most popular AND they're getting a rework? WOW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info