One Month Race Winners and Infographic

nice infographic ty
my english sux.
What that infographic SCREAMS to me is that people playing this game are having a hard time managing their resources, and are using both passives and skills to counter this problem. (didn't see the amount of people using at least one reduced mana support, but i guess that would also be high)
Two of the top 5 passives in hardcore were resource management, one of the softcore.
Also clarity being number 1 or 2 position in both leagues as highest used skill.

Glad to see some more mana on the tree in the reshuffle. It should help alleviate this problem a little, and increase build diversity.

Very excited for FM to start, can't wait to see what other surprises you guys at GGG have in store for us :D
oh my gawd i won! thanks GGG!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
As long as cleave and sweep get buffed, I'll be happy.
"
Lightning skills get some of the biggest buffs, however this is tempered by a major change we are making to Shock. The Shocked status ailment now provides a 50% increase in damage taken, but no longer stacks.

Will these changes afftect lightning monsters/bosses as well?
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Last edited by StrayYoshi on Aug 11, 2014, 10:12:42 AM
GZ 2 winner's ;-)
How 2 contact me?

Whisper EveryTimeeWeTouch or write in forum
I didn't expect Witch to be that prevalent...

And with upcoming Witch and Spell buffs, I think we may very well be looking at a "Witch League."

And I'm fine with that. Anarchy was all about the Cleave/Blender. And most recently it was Ele ST... I think melee and spellcasters can use the love they'll be getting in Rampage/Beyond! :)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Annd i get nothing ... again :)
Mirror of Kalandra?
Congrats to the 70 winners.
"
ComradBlack wrote:
No prize for me? Blasphemy!

Also; man, Fox's arc build broke the game/won the popularity contest by a mile.

I disagree, I don't think it is that powerful when it comes to Maps and single target damage.

Also give credit to ZiggyD for highlighting this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info