One Month Race Winners and Infographic

Congratz to the Winners, well deserved. But on the other hand i never won anything in more than 2 years here in POE contests =/.

Oh, Well :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Aug 11, 2014, 2:34:17 AM
Shame man... the least loved character across the board appears to be the duelist, i wonder why?
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Kakarot3 wrote:
STRONGBOXES...STRONGBOXES...STRONGBOXES

All this Forsaken News is wonderful, but why is it taking forever to get Strongboxes back into the game?

Because folding old temp league mods into the game always happens with the next big patch? Patience grasshopper.

Lawl. I have been extremely patient. It has been a month without those wonderful boxes that I had grown to love. Its too hard to play in Standard without them.
Duelist confirmed strongest performing class since conception.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Gratz to the winners
GGG buy my COE for 60 ex plsssssssssssssssss
less than 1000 Char only over level 25 in both league?

Is it really a sufficient game population to sustain current RNG system?

Hmm...could we have this shared for previous 4 months league also?

I am very very surprised on this limited population...it's even less when we talk in accounts rather than char created...

IGN: Linsfamily_ST
nice
"
spiky0209 wrote:
less than 1000 Char only over level 25 in both league?

Is it really a sufficient game population to sustain current RNG system?

Hmm...could we have this shared for previous 4 months league also?

I am very very surprised on this limited population...it's even less when we talk in accounts rather than char created...

not less than 1000 over 25, less than 1000 per level over 25, so still about 50k people or so.
If you look at the ladders http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/964215 and http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/964222 rank 15000 is level 49 in the softcore league and level 43 in the hardcore league.
"
Jadran wrote:
Thanks for the newsletter!

EDIT: As seen by the quadruple supporter posts, the height of the forum post entries _is_ getting a bit ridiculous because of the titles :D

Just do as I do - use adblock to filter out "http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/image/forum/supporter-tag/*". Boom, forum got a little less bad. Although major annoyances like lack of reply notifications, or outright bugs, like "new posts since last read" thread buttons behaving erratically, are still there.

It amazes me that in 2014, people accept a forum engine which is miles behind widely available, open software like phpBB.

Then again, Steam too have gone from awesome forum engine with dozens of great features and great ease of use to featureless "Discussions".
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Last edited by mruuh on Aug 11, 2014, 3:20:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info