One Month Race

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

This is a non-hardcore event (deaths don't cause your character to leave the event), but we're also running a hardcore event with the same rules for people who want an extra challenge.

This one month event brings back past League properties in a schedule:

This one-month event has the following seven sets of properties, lasting for four days each. Times listed are New Zealand Time:
  • Anarchy and Invasion: 12 July 12pm to 16 July 12pm
  • Anarchy and Ambush: 16 July 12pm to 20 July 12pm
  • Ambush and Nemesis: 20 July 12pm to 24 July 12pm
  • Anarchy, Ambush and Nemesis: 24 July to 28 July 12pm
  • Ambush and Onslaught: 28 July 12pm to 1 August 12pm
  • Onslaught and Nemesis: 1 August 12pm to 5 August 12pm
  • Onslaught, Nemesis and Invasion: 5 August 12pm to 9 August 12pm

To describe each of these properties:
  • Anarchy: Rogue Exiles spawn at a substantially increased rate - quite a lot more than they do in the core game. Still less than one per area on average though!
  • Onslaught: 20% increased monster movement, attack and cast speed.
  • Nemesis: Every rare monster will have a Nemesis mod. Inner Treasure will occur at a much higher rate than it ever has before.
  • Ambush: Exactly like the recent Ambush league, craftable Strongboxes will spawn.
  • Invasion: A powerful Invader will spawn in each area. There is a greater variety of guest monsters when this property is in place.
  • Domination: Shrines are already present in the core game and we feel that ramping up their rate to create a sixth property isn't really necessary.

The top 5 players (ranked by experience) will receive an Alternate Art Demigod's Bounty unique item. If players reach level 100, then prizes will be awarded based on the order level 100 is reached.

In addition, there is a prize draw for participants in this race and the companion Hardcore One Month Race. We'll pick winners randomly from the people who reach the following levels or higher. The prize levels continue to stack as you level up. You can win prizes from multiple tiers.

Prizes available in the random draw include:

Other Rules
  • The single highest level character in this league or the companion One Month Hardcore Race on your account will be considered.
  • Do not enter with multiple accounts - this will disqualify you.
  • GGG Staff members are not eligible for prizes.

The trading post for this race can be found here.

Last edited by Qarl on Jul 10, 2014, 7:19:51 PM
Oh sweet, the actual 4-day time frames are posted for each league properties! And here I thought they were just going to be a "surprise" when leagues properties swapped around.

Like all of a sudden every 4 days, "League has finished...Now you are in Onslaught, Nemesis, and Invasion...GL!"
Such awesomeness, thanks GGG, I'll gladly play this league while watching TI4 ^^
GGG fanboy
I have already purchased all of the armor sets available. So if I happen to win one of them am I able to get the point value of it instead? And/or refund the one I purchased and keep the one I win, if I win. If not maybe allow me to gift it to someone else.
Would have been fun to have Anarchy, Onslaught, Nemesis, Domination and Ambush all at once for the last days :p
I'm gonna win something this time!
IGN: Sin
About this rule :
"

Do not enter with multiple accounts - this will disqualify you.

is it still possible to use a mule with a second account (like a lv1) ?
A trading thread has been added for this race.

"
So9_Runner wrote:
About this rule :
"

Do not enter with multiple accounts - this will disqualify you.

is it still possible to use a mule with a second account (like a lv1) ?

You could mule with a second character as only the highest one would be counted but you shouldn't enter with a second account with separate chances of winning
great starting time for european players~.~
IGN: TR_endy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info