One Month Race Winners and Infographic

No 100's in the Softcore but 2 of them in Hardcore. Mindblown
gratz to all the winners
IGN : Sir_Big
there really needs to be a wider prize tier to make this worth it considering the amount of people that participate. For example, in a 1 month event grant 1x stash tab to 1k people as the lowest tier. This would make it far more worth doing for everyone.
Congrats to the winners and thanks GGG for making the hc league for this event!

On the uniques, keystones, and skill part of the infographic are those numbers just from the state the characters were in when the league ended? Like if you took bloodmagic then later regretted it would it be counted? Also are the hardcore numbers only from characters that were alive when the league ended?
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
mucker wrote:
Congrats to the winners and thanks GGG for making the hc league for this event!

On the uniques, keystones, and skill part of the infographic are those numbers just from the state the characters were in when the league ended? Like if you took bloodmagic then later regretted it would it be counted? Also are the hardcore numbers only from characters that were alive when the league ended?

Hardcore numbers only included living characters. We grab those stats a bit before league ends, as players often strip their characters or make other changes to them before the leagues end.

This does mean the stats won't fully reflect skills chosen for levelling.

Nice info as always, ty :)
Came to post similar questions that qarl just answered.

But HC players didn't take as many keystones? and Blood Magic hit the top 5?

PS - those pie charts make my head hurt trying to extract useful information... so which were the top represented classes across the different levels? And what about the classes in the mid-ranges... eyes having to dart from slice to slice, see the number and then mentally slot it into the ranking position. Terrible.

PPS - rest of the infographic is great though. Thanks for the details. It was a great race.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on Aug 11, 2014, 2:07:51 AM
"
Kaysee wrote:
Came to post similar questions that qarl just answered.

But HC players didn't take as many keystones? and Blood Magic hit the top 5?

PS - those pie charts make my head hurt trying to extract useful information... so which were the top represented classes across the different levels? And what about the classes in the mid-ranges... eyes having to dart from slice to slice, see the number and then mentally slot it into the ranking position. Terrible.

Simply put, Witch > All.
I appreciate the infographic, GGG. Thanks again!
Great work and thank you. I love seeing the stats after big events, sort of a state-of-the-meta report, very satisfying.

I'm pretty much a sole witch player, so I'm glad buffs are planned, and very much hope that it improves build diversity. As it stands, I have a lot of trouble justifying building a character without EB/AA/MoM, so I'm very excited to see mana costs come down with high hopes of bringing back the life/ES hybrid!

Also, buff ice nova please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info