OMG's Detonate Dead

M8 i started using macros when i broked my right hand (im right handed btw). first 10 day i played like tard with mouse in left hand but i learn to use it somehow :P

On non ele ref map u will curse them with warlord mark and all will be fine even if u forget u will not one shot ur self so after firtst dd u will realise that there is reflect.
If u doin ele ref map just sw life leech with fire penetration and u will be fine.

U dont geting benifit from pledge (only from spell echo) but from spell dmg not (since dd is not spell) it will benifit only ur vaal molten shell

i was doin crazy mods with this build (for no regen) bring lavignia flask + 1 mana flask and its perfect again. u dont need to optimize anything in build.

Only mods that we cant do is blood magic. and more painfull mods but doable are curse immune + fire ress. it took u a lot of time to do it but u can do it

[‡RTN‡] Remember The Name (Thread #1196726) - Leader
Playing OMGwtfwasthat lvl99/ Detonate dead - (Thread #991083)
OMG's Marketplace - (Thread #708436)
Last edited by doktorhit on Feb 15, 2015, 9:50:08 AM
build is closed
"
doktorhit wrote:
build is closed

WHYYY?? its such a great build :(

i was just making a new char following ur tutorial?

could you please leave the video on youtube for all to watch? :D

or post a last tutorial video of how to play the build in general (macros and etc...)?

this was probably the most interesting build i've seen
"
bowen123 wrote:
"
doktorhit wrote:
build is closed

or post a last tutorial video of how to play the build in general (macros and etc...)?

I will not post video. since some1 reported that im using flask macro in video.
After 5000+ hours played on this acc i rlly dont want to get it baned becouse of some jealous bich.
Imm rlly sorry for all ppl who was playing this build.
"
doktorhit wrote:
"
bowen123 wrote:
"
doktorhit wrote:
build is closed

I will not post video. since some1 reported that im using flask macro in video.
After 5000+ hours played on this acc i rlly dont want to get it baned becouse of some jealous bich.
Imm rlly sorry for all ppl who was playing this build.

That is sad :( but i understand.

However i was really looking forward to this build, i already spent all my currency on the gear.

If possible, can you PM me the passive trees + gear links .... i just bought this today, i was hoping to really follow up on your build.

ps: or if anyone has the updated lvl 99 skill tree passive handy could u plz send it my way :(
Last edited by bowen123 on Feb 16, 2015, 3:08:17 AM
"
doktorhit wrote:
build is closed

Thank you for your past contribution to the community. It's such a shame something like this happens. Great build and guide.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
NOOOO i was just about to play this build how will i ever get a good skill tree now :C but anyways thanks for the contributions to the community! and gl in the future
Sp00ky scary skeltal
build is back for ppl whos playing it.
and its renamed from dd build. i think this name is rlly nice
Hello , thanks for sharing your build :)
Want to start a new char but have two questions before : is it viable with a 5L (for party mapping only , don't want to do ubers) and what gem would you take off on a 5L ? Thanks !
Last edited by Mascimewolf on Feb 16, 2015, 5:32:14 PM
"
Mascimewolf wrote:
Hello , thanks for sharing your build :)
Want to start a new char but have two questions before : is it viable with a 5L (for party mapping only , don't want to do ubers) and what gem would you take off on a 5L ? Thanks !

U will lose a lot on dps (ur dps in party is anyway lower but still u can pull all group) in 5 link i think u will be unable to carry group.
If u want to lower cost of build im sugesting better to use tabula rasa + shield.

I killed uber in tabula with this build yday so dunno why u cant do maps in it...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info