OMG's Detonate Dead

"
Skyion wrote:
How does this build do against reflect and general mapping?

U need to use warlords mark and u are fine. if u attack without cursing before, u will take a lot of dmg but u will not rip. At uber atziri dmg is higher so also reflected dmg is higher, and there is rlly big chance that u will one shot ur self if u spam dd without cursing before (happen to me few times when i was in hurry)
But in general for mapping is ok, u rlly dont need to care since 1-2 dd reflect will not kill u.
[‡RTN‡] Remember The Name (Thread #1196726) - Leader
Playing OMGwtfwasthat lvl99/ Detonate dead - (Thread #991083)
OMG's Marketplace - (Thread #708436)
"
drob3y wrote:
"
doktorhit wrote:
i rlly dunno why ppl skipping this build.

I'm just going to give you my opinion:
You need a video of you running the whole thing, nobody believes someone with a chunk of video removed from atziri room... I have shared this build with friends and everytime they watch your run, they don't believe you killed her for the axe.

Otherwise I am also unsure of why anyone would doubt this build.

This is my service thread. u have many posts from guys whos using my uber service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1070600

How important is Charisma cluster, Evasion nodes, and Grace?

Can I skip them and play with Scion like this? Will it be very bad?
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGe-vFfhguT5ZZARIcOKr5DWSsgspm6qN2a18jQKqW7quio4tAwNfJMnRnEc3IMJ4YgtRx2qUEKMNuUZpLEHY7Q45Y7Lvfv1nWPmgZeXXfIWv0V8tvcrChEv
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Last edited by Skyion on Feb 1, 2015, 5:22:17 PM
"
Skyion wrote:
How important is Charisma cluster, Evasion nodes, and Grace?

Can I skip them and play with Scion like this? Will it be very bad?
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGe-vFfhguT5ZZARIcOKr5DWSsgspm6qN2a18jQKqW7quio4tAwNfJMnRnEc3IMJ4YgtRx2qUEKMNuUZpLEHY7Q45Y7Lvfv1nWPmgZeXXfIWv0V8tvcrChEv

FOr atziri/ uber atziri u cant survive. im on 44% chance to evade attack (with jade flask it higher) This is only defense and it giving u enough time to kill mobs before u got killed.
I tested probbly all posible combos (even with es regen) and this version of dd is prbbly no.1 in game . u cant get better dd build from this one.
So my sugestion is to fallow my skill three.
i see u have exp... how many ignite dmg up with burning dmg nodes?
"
mndstrm wrote:
i see u have exp... how many ignite dmg up with burning dmg nodes?

Cant understand ur question. if u ask for ignite chance and burning dmg increase,
with curses 75% chance to ignire / 113% inc. ign duration / 93% inc. burning dmg
already started your build so im noob atm never played with detonate dead build before

my gear
Spoiler

passives
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABAcHYw18ES8RUBXXFr8XLxhqGYoajxzcHRQdTx2qIbAnqSj6KjgqTSqNKwosvy1HLpQvbzT3Nbk22D1fPydFfEZxRwZJG0rITLNQQlFMUlNV1lZjV8lYB13yXypfamTnbRluqm-ecLt0VXgvfOV9W3_GgKSDCYaujDaPRo_6kyeXhZeVl5eX9Juhm7WdY6SxpwinK6lurEesmLQMtDi18rb3uJPBxcM6ykrLvdDQ2RPb5-GI5RnljuaB6rrrY-vk6-7sGOxV8Wz22vfX-tL7Cfv1

atm low dps to atziris, so what i need improve with my gear/gems/links m i have more like 7ex to spend, Thanks for help and sry for bad english
Last edited by siclop18 on Feb 8, 2015, 9:23:50 PM
Enjoying the Build so far. I actually intended to play it like a league ago or something. Anyway I swapped to it once I hit lvl 75 so I could equip the Doryani's Catalysts (Now 80). This is my first CI character so it took a little getting used to, not being able to rely on pots. For mapping though I keep a Vaal Discipline handy just incase an emergency situation comes up (not very common)

Currently at 6,598 ES. Should have been more but 1 of my Elreon mod rolls was terrible lol.

My Gear

Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABAcHYw18ES8RUBVQFdcWvxcvGYoajxzcHRQdqiGwJ6ko-io4Kk0qjSsKLL8tRy9vNPc1uTbYPV8_J0V8RnFHBkkbSshMs1BCUUxSU1XWVmNXyV3yXypfamTnbRluqm-ecLt0VX1bfll_xoCkgwmGrow2j0aP-pMnl5WXl5f0m6GbtZ1jpLGnCKcrqW6sR6yYtAy0OLXytve4k8HFwzrKSsu90NDZE9rd2-fhiOUZ5Y7mgeq66-Tr7uwY7FXxbPba99f60vsJ-_U=

I only took the extra Dex node because I pathed through Dex near the Witch tree at earlier levels and then didn't account for it in gear. Will fix that with a new ring later. I am already running my 77 map pool and having no trouble with Piety..etc.

I just need to quality up Fire Penetration Gem & change 1 ring in terms of gear and that will be it for me. Other than that I just need lvling up for more passive points. Will probably do Atziri at 87. Pretty sure I can kill her now but I'd rather keep lvling.

Will post updates as I go on, and hopefully an Uber Atziri run before the end of the league.
Build is updated with some minnor changes (remoed some es nodes from tree and picked up som dmg over time and fire nodes)
"
dfolucinda wrote:
Enjoying the Build so far. I actually intended to play it like a league ago or something. Anyway I swapped to it once I hit lvl 75 so I could equip the Doryani's Catalysts (Now 80). This is my first CI character so it took a little getting used to, not being able to rely on pots. For mapping though I keep a Vaal Discipline handy just incase an emergency situation comes up (not very common)

Currently at 6,598 ES. Should have been more but 1 of my Elreon mod rolls was terrible lol.

My Gear

Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABAcHYw18ES8RUBVQFdcWvxcvGYoajxzcHRQdqiGwJ6ko-io4Kk0qjSsKLL8tRy9vNPc1uTbYPV8_J0V8RnFHBkkbSshMs1BCUUxSU1XWVmNXyV3yXypfamTnbRluqm-ecLt0VX1bfll_xoCkgwmGrow2j0aP-pMnl5WXl5f0m6GbtZ1jpLGnCKcrqW6sR6yYtAy0OLXytve4k8HFwzrKSsu90NDZE9rd2-fhiOUZ5Y7mgeq66-Tr7uwY7FXxbPba99f60vsJ-_U=

I only took the extra Dex node because I pathed through Dex near the Witch tree at earlier levels and then didn't account for it in gear. Will fix that with a new ring later. I am already running my 77 map pool and having no trouble with Piety..etc.

I just need to quality up Fire Penetration Gem & change 1 ring in terms of gear and that will be it for me. Other than that I just need lvling up for more passive points. Will probably do Atziri at 87. Pretty sure I can kill her now but I'd rather keep lvling.

Will post updates as I go on, and hopefully an Uber Atziri run before the end of the league.

At uber run u just need to focus on tactic that will make ur run easy.

Vaal fight- Pop up corpses left and right. When they are out curse one and att til lhes ignited, then sw target and nuke down second, that way they will rip at same time. If u kill one of them before second is ignited, he will enrage and then he cant be ignited, and there is possibility of riping then

Trio boss- fight mechanic is same like on vaal bosses. if u kill 2 of them last is enraged. so u want to ignite him before other 2 is down.
Pop up corpse in a front of tity biach. start fight - cur bicha and nuke her down. after that pull cycloner and dual striker on u and turn on ur vaal molten shell. curse them and job is don. u rlly dont care who will rip first, other one will be ignited and rip before he even catch u.

Atziri fight is prety mch easy. u just need to care about dispeling curses from u , and avoiding explosions and this is it.
Dont be mad if u lose some portals since prety much any mistake will cost u riping.
This build is based on insane dps and deff sucks hard. so even blue trash mobs can one shot u, only good is that u killing them before they even start to attacking u.

Wish u Gl at uber, just fallow instructions for vaals and trio and u wil lbe fine (test it at normal runs, when all working perfect u can do uber, since its same shit)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info