[1.3.0 HC] Zaun's Level 100 Blood Magic Dual Crit Flame Totem (Atziri HC Capable, 200k+ shotgun dps)

Hello,

I don't know if it's me, but I only see the passive tree for the witch, can someone link me to the marauder passive skill tree please ?

Regards.
Could faster casting and added chaos be dropped for IIR/IIQ and build some MF into your crit peices to make an efficient and high dmg MF build?
83 in bloodlines with 2.8k dps running 69-73 level maps with no problem. Trying to 5-link my chest to up my dps significantly. The rest of my talent points will be going into crit, so that should help too. With herald of thunder up I have 4.3k hp and 1k energy shield. 49 chaos res in merciless too.

Current gear:
Spoiler

Current talents:

ok nvm didnt see his 1.3 update.

is it possible to add some MF gear into this build?
Last edited by idrgz on Jan 6, 2015, 7:38:08 PM
"
idrgz wrote:

As long as you life is good and your resists are capped you should be able to fit rarity on a bunch of slots. And from personal experience if you run herald of thunder you don't need three dragons, so you can wear a beastly helm with hp, resists, armor/evasion/energy shield and rarity. It's around 7-10% life reserved but you can nearly make up the difference with a 90+ hp helm.
"
Darkith1546 wrote:
"
idrgz wrote:

As long as you life is good and your resists are capped you should be able to fit rarity on a bunch of slots. And from personal experience if you run herald of thunder you don't need three dragons, so you can wear a beastly helm with hp, resists, armor/evasion/energy shield and rarity. It's around 7-10% life reserved but you can nearly make up the difference with a 90+ hp helm.

ok im just checking to make sure :D because i just did some marauder dual flame MF build and i had whopping 160 tooltip dps on 4 link flame totem at level 49... i know its not high level or not even 6 link with tabula but still 160.. lol
Would dual wielding apep's rage be viable dps boost rather than two rare wands?
bump

Last edited by mozom on Jan 7, 2015, 3:35:56 PM
which side do you guys usually go first for while leveling? i mean left side going down for blood magic seems kinda weird since you wont use totems since like 57~ anyways right? dunno what to do
"
idrgz wrote:
which side do you guys usually go first for while leveling? i mean left side going down for blood magic seems kinda weird since you wont use totems since like 57~ anyways right? dunno what to do

Flame totems are usable and viable the moment you are able to equip the gem, so yes going leftside down to bloodmagic is a common choice, at least for me.

Naturally leveling can be done with other means aswell and with twink gear, hell you might even be faster. But that subtracts from the flame totem experience id say.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info