[1.3.0 HC] Zaun's Level 100 Blood Magic Dual Crit Flame Totem (Atziri HC Capable, 200k+ shotgun dps)

"
Zaunn wrote:
Extremely cheap to play

Not sure :)

But your build seems good

But still I managed to get ilvl 68 5L from the guild stash (free)
I have maligro and rat's nest as drops (free)

Some rings and amulets good ones as drops (free)

I started as Marauder and I planned to travel with almost the same path but I kill all bandits and I am not choosing power charges (still we have 3 charges)

I am not travelling to templar area so I loose some +30 life

I planned to travel the same shadow area bit further travel to scion "Harrier" and 50% crit chance so I get 6% more cast spped

I planned to choose "Nimbleness" so I get 12% more cast speed

So it comes around 187% life at 120 points :(

but 420% crit chance and 175% crit multiplier from tree :)

I am going for this tree
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYY18_wQT2SIzPPfwlvN-_FHGnMJ7NVbX7RSTh6hj466PyLKdaKyoTWfOsqnKp9zJVxjpYrJj315uhj0YdFPrSZp7AGtD1QZaus0yzBAeD2welAuNJsiycBUImPBbzL51_xqKjwfOVIC0fBx4RlvDVlS7yHWSd6_WP-nBSidNw1V3yDki1SPPqKgsfQQYjm7VTNQ-rdweHE5ykb57KSsM6gwlJUbjKO3wPxGHiJpUWv4w2VUsDHhiRUEcUIPaueGlKxIcZbBb8Syft42o26Ro4p4SQVRZvJKrA40tX8bO5k8MJF-pirJ2qNj1tbGyM

Currently I am lvl 64

Playing as a Marauder for crit chance is really tough upto lvl 55 you get no crit chance but you get 2 totems you can manage with 3 power charge to level up.

Another Idea
-------------

Global critical chance while holding a staff seems good
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYY18_wQT2SIzPPfwlvN-_FHGnMJ7NVbX7RSTh6hj466PyLKdaKyoTWfOsqnKp9zKPRh0U-tJmnsAaGJFQRxQg9q54aUrEhxlsFvxLJ-3jajbpGjinhJBVFm8kqhfqWK6ftFtZXqUTcWMLtQTkIhpsyWe2-vemjmRVxjpYrJj315uh0PVBlq6zTLMEB4PbuMo7fA_EoqPB85UgLR8FQkmyLJwHpQLjJjwW8y-df8Zgbd3zXcYUTYM4nYCiAPAfBLMCcfiTjEYrthDMxq48LcT2EZZJUfDVlS4HHvIdZJ3r9Y_6wwm5k9i9_gq3PvJF

435% crit chance, 190% crit multiplier 20% totem resistance, 16% totem physical damage reduction

dual totem rocks :)
Hi guys.

Im now lvl 60 (beyond League). I have the tabula rasa and the three dragons. I can spend around 2,5 ex in new equipment and i can buy a 5 linked infernal mantle. Does it make sense to buy a 5 link mantle instead of going further with the tabula rasa? Do i gain dps with the 5 link mantle? (which skill gem should i drop then? The Faster Projectiles?)

I could need some suggestions.
"
Hi guys.

Im now lvl 60 (beyond League). I have the tabula rasa and the three dragons. I can spend around 2,5 ex in new equipment and i can buy a 5 linked infernal mantle. Does it make sense to buy a 5 link mantle instead of going further with the tabula rasa? Do i gain dps with the 5 link mantle? (which skill gem should i drop then? The Faster Projectiles?)

Yup, you definitely gain dps switching to 5L infernal mantle, but you get less aoe coverage (assuming you drop faster projectile). So, if you wan more dps, 5L infernal mantle, more aoe coverage and decent dps, stick with tabula.

I personally lvled myself with tabula till 85+ while farming currency for a 6L infernal mantle. So yeah, with tabula you still can do decent dps.
"
Hi guys.

If you can get 2 Wands with ~30 proj speed you dont have to rely on the proj speed gem.
Would suggest you try to get those because 5l infernal really boosts your damage by a large margin.
I'm almost lvl89 and just using a 5L Saintly Chainmail. I was able to test an infernal of a guildie with the same color links and DPS was boosted a lot from ~5,5k to ~6,6k.. just from the buffs of the infernal mantle. I did not try to buy it because survivability is more important than DPS and with my 5L Saintly and lvl20 gems DPS is plenty while getting a bunch of armor, life and resists on my armor. Often when playing solo I remove the crit damage gem and put rarity in as stuff dies quick enough anyway.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Ty guys for your suggestions. Ill try to get 1 wand with faster Projectiles on it, but i cant wear 2 of them. i do not get max ress if i do so. Well im playin beyond so, i think that option is a little bit to offensiv. Well, while we're on it sometimes i feel like im not far away to get oneshot by high phys dmg guys. i took near all lifenodes now, im at 3,3k with lvl 61. And i do have the immortal call stuff. Is there anything else i can do to make me a little bit more "tanky". I mean i know that my totems should take the dmg, but its not possible to do so everytime (Teleport guys with the chaos aura which can spawn randomly).

Ty for your help!
Very Nice Build
"
Ty guys for your suggestions. Ill try to get 1 wand with faster Projectiles on it, but i cant wear 2 of them. i do not get max ress if i do so. Well im playin beyond so, i think that option is a little bit to offensiv. Well, while we're on it sometimes i feel like im not far away to get oneshot by high phys dmg guys. i took near all lifenodes now, im at 3,3k with lvl 61. And i do have the immortal call stuff. Is there anything else i can do to make me a little bit more "tanky". I mean i know that my totems should take the dmg, but its not possible to do so everytime (Teleport guys with the chaos aura which can spawn randomly).

Ty for your help!

Well I did two CwDT set up, which is CwDT, EC, Increased Dura, Molten Shell and CwDt, IC, Increased Duration, Molten Shell. The 2nd CwDT setup is lvled slightly higher.

I also have another vaal summon skele with minion life, minion resist and increase dura if I feel my totems die too quickly and needed something for diversion.
I did this build in rampage after I got sick of my lvl 92 cyclone that had a BoR and Soultaker.

This build is way better than that lol. I'm currently level 90 and can kill all bosses pretty much and Atziri. Love it!

and it's only going to get better when GMP and FP get to 20% for that cast speed!
here is my gear

Spoiler
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
Last edited by AntonChigur on Oct 26, 2014, 3:15:18 PM
How would you level this build? What spells etc?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info