MMORPG.com Reveals: Catarina, Master of the Dead and Rampage League

And here I was, all excited for the new leagues, thinking that the new league content was the Forsaken Masters - BUT THERE'S MORE!? The Rampage system sounds SO fun! Damn, you just got me even more excited and I can scarcely wait another second for this!
Last edited by Lolcohol on Aug 8, 2014, 4:38:17 AM
"
fgcewoud wrote:
"
ressiv wrote:
"
fgcewoud wrote:

So you drive your car twice as much above the speed limit, because it's impossible to ignore it, because your car allows it? Jeesh... Get over yourself

Yeah cause thats exactly the same right? It also gives you advantages and its certainly not dangerous. Morron.

Funny how people sometimes make up illogical comparisons and think that it completely blows away something somebody said. While the comparison makes no sense at all.

Nothing is forcing you to either slow down or go for a huge kill streak, they merely give you the option to do so. If you failed to see the point, then there is no point in arguing with you.

There never was a point to argue. It's my opinion, screw you opinion and everyone else who loves the idea of Rampage, I think its dumb :D
I don't get it, too. Leave it, if you don't like it. Complaining about tiny details isn't arguing, it's just nitpicking and leads to nothing. Write a feedback in the proper subforum after the release. "Meh, that pixel in the upper left corner doesn't suit me... Meh, why you're forcing me to rush through the game i don't like anyway... Meh, why can't you see i'm totally right and you are totally wrong."
It seems i'm complaining about details too...

Great new packs, love that roman style! Payment pending, dammit :/
"
fmfelipe wrote:
Well, didn't like that very much. I like to take my time to think and act and really enjoy the game instead of just going running like crazy for the next monster...

"
(in this quote imagine i quote all the the whining kid who cry befor it's hurt ... )

in the article http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/747/feature/8783/page/1
we learn :
"
(in )Rampage League players will grow faster in attacks, faster in movement, and stronger as they keep their Rampage alive

"
You'll have 5 seconds between kills to keep it going

"
there will be no penalty to loot in this mode

and here what it mean :
1) those buff will be proportional not exponential (in one word 2k ex builds will not taking more advantage then 10ex ones from buff; with a buff who double all killing an average of 12 mob/min become 24 and 120/min become 240 and still looting 10 time more item )

2) 5 sec between mean you need to optimized your build if you can't sustain a power charge your build is shit now and will still be shit in rampage )

3/ this just mean there will be no bonus as well ( like iq/mob or ir /mob )
only that 3h of farming in rampage wil be equivalent at 4-5h in standard with same caractere (and for any caractere who can sustain it )
you just getting more time
this actualy good for player who can't play a lot /day

but in any case if you want too take your time in rampge league you still can ^^ no one forcing you to sustain 1 kill /5sec
like no one forcing you to open a strongbox
but rushing everything is more risk to be killed
lik opening a box in ambush
no risk no reward

and for those you complaining about the top 100 player geting stronger :
they already OS everything in endgame map and uber atziri in like less then a min ^^ so the DPS buff probably be useless for them anyway they probably already reach a limit
like when a 90 caracter farming normal ledge you can add AS and damage as you witch you nerver be able to kill them quicker

only the movement speed betwenn pack can be usefull but more your based speed is hight less the buff is usefull
/IGN OeilDeNuits /

Warband shop :https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1305164
Last edited by OeilDeNuit on Aug 8, 2014, 10:47:44 AM
I wanna see the tree and new uniques!!!11!
"
captain1989 wrote:
I wanna see the tree and new uniques!!!11!

probably one rampage only with increased time needed betwenn kill
/IGN OeilDeNuits /

Warband shop :https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1305164
The big questions:

1) Will you get Rampage stacks for kills by party members or just your own kills?
1a) If party members count, how close do you have to be?
2) How about non-direct kills (totems, minions, traps, degens, etc.)?
3) Do you lose stacks between areas?
4) Do you lose stacks going to town?
5) Did we really need encouragement to move faster? Seems like that was already the best way to play the game, how about encouragement to full-clear, explore corners of areas more, etc.?

I guess the big thing is, unlike something like Strongboxes, this isn't going to change how I play the game. I might just end up missing a couple of items on the ground trying to keep up stacks. It's not that I'm unhappy about this for the league, I'm just not super-hyped like I was for Strongboxes.
I dont think PoE needs more Buffs for your character while palying... so i dont like the rampage legaue idea that much
If i understand rampage league is supposed to be an challenge league so why standard will be harder ? then i will make an summoner+culling strike and gg lvl 100 in a week! this idea sounds funny for sure but please (challenge league...)
Qc gamer FsF
Why isn't it August 20 yet?

I agree that Strongboxes were the best. I'm excited to try Rampage out though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info